What brands would you like to see at Sephora?

I'd really like to see Paul & Joe, Anna Sui, and Les Merveilleuses de Laduree at Sephora. I know that Sephora Champs Elysees has Les Merveilleuses as well as the Sephora across the street from Galleries Lafayette in Paris.

Re: What brands would you like to see at Sephora?

(0) Hearts

Shu Uemura and Cinema Secrets

It Cosmetics and Chanel

(0) Hearts

Yes to both of these!  

(0) Hearts

Jo malone,bourjois,tom ford,chanel,rouge bunny rouge,by terry,bioderma,la mer,sleek,rmk,charlotte tilbury.I wish sephora would carry a lot of UK brands.

All the UK bloggers are raving products which are impossibly hard to get here in the US! 

Bioderma

Jo Malone and all the L'Occitane products. 

Anna Sui would be wonderful! I want to add Chantecaille, Cle de Peau Beauté, Tom Ford Beauty, Chanel (though really I'm happy buying from Nordstrom with Chanel), The Balm, Inglot, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Jo Malone Fragrances, Illamasqua (come baaaaack Illamasqua!), Kevyn Aucoin, By Terry, Lipstick Queen, Charlotte Tilbury, Diptyque Fragrances, Burberry Beauty... basically some more luxury brands, though I know Sephora tends to stick with the mid-range-to-high-end bracket.

I forgot to add Inglot brushes to what I would love to see.

(0) Hearts

Mac, i guess

(0) Hearts

Giorgio Armani maestro fusion blush and their range of fluid sheers. 

(0) Hearts

Laura Geller, Real techniques, and Eco tools.

I would leave my Ulta in a heartbeat to run to Sephora and buy these!

(0) Hearts

I couldn't believe my eyes when I went in th sephora on the champs élysées.  There were so many goodies. I hope they work their way over here. 

I feel like the Sephora Champs Elysees should be a holy ground for all makeup addicts.

(0) Hearts

Aaahhhh Sephora Champs d'Elyees, it's a religious experience. Oh how I wish I didn't need to take a 7hour flight to get to the magic. I hope one day we have access to all of those magical things.

Chanel, Burberry

Lime Crime!

(0) Hearts

inglot, the balm, lorac (again), chanel, tom ford, burberry

(0) Hearts

(0) Hearts

I would like to try Jane Iredale. I tried to contact them for samples, but I was turned down lol

I refuse to exclusively shop Sephora (unless they have the best deal which they frequently do not), so I do not mind buying many of the brands they do not carry elsewhere.  That said, I would love to see Laduree and other foreign brands available somewhere in the US.  As long as I have to pay international shipping, I will probably pass.

I just recently found out that Bouchon at the Venetian carries the macarons, which I have been dying to try.  It would be awesome if someone would sell the makeup too though.  I have also been dying to try a Jill Stuart lipstick ever since I saw a few lovely BTers post theirs.  I wish it was easy to but that here.

If anyone knows any tips on getting either of those lines in the US, please feel free to let me know.  Once I come off my no buy, those items are both on my list.

[ Edited ]

Chanel 

Tom Ford 

Jo Malone 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments