Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What Sephora Favorites Sets would you like to see?

Beautytester mentioned in the thread about the new Sephora Beauty Oils set that she'd love to see a Sephora Favorites Face Mask set. Not only do I vigorously SECOND that motion - I'd love to see what other Favorites sets you ladies would like to see! 🙂 

Re: What Sephora Favorites Sets would you like to see?

Yes, yes a blush set would be fab so would a serum set.

I'd like to see something like a 'Face in a a Box' kit. A total look with maybe 3 colorway choices, made up with award winning or cult favorite products. 

I'd love to see mini-sized favorites sets - sometimes I don't want to splash out on trying things but I certainly don't want large sizes of things either. 

A Lash Stash that's all minis, for example, would be awesome. I never finish more than a mini before it's time to throw them away but I carry one in my bag and keep one at home, which means I go through eight minis a year. 

Sets targeted to 'specialty' populations - a gluten-free lipstick favorites set, a silicone-free face set, a paraben-free little bit of everything. 

Anonymous Insider

Ahh so many ideas!

Favorite palettes (although that might get kind of costly)

or

Favorite hair care products (Alterna, Dry Bar, Bumble...we have SO many incredible hair brands, it'd be difficult to figure out just want to put in)

Sephora Favorites Eyeshadows! Single shades from a bunch of different brands, like the favorite color from several different palettes.  That would be awesome.

Oh thats a fun idea!

I would love to see a skin care set/s made of eye creams, moisturizers or even serums.  I think skin care is so hard to match for specific skin care type, so trying it in many samples would be awesome (especially made from the companies vs. little Sephora samples - which I still appreciate!). I would buy all 3 sets without a problem!!!

A mini Mascara set. I know they have a lash sampler but they don't have it right now. I am waiting for it to come back! 

I still want a mini WATERPROOF mascara set.  I would really like to experiment with other options but don't want to buy a bunch of full sized mascaras.

i want all of them! im a sucker for 'deals' like $200 of product for $50, even if i dont use the stuff. Make it happen Sephora, take my money!!

ha ha, me too. 

The Face mask set already exists. I saw it at Sephora at the Cesar palace shoppes. It had a small glam glow, boscia and origins charcoal. It had a bunch of other ones I wasn't interested in. I decided to skip it because I want Thirsty Mud. 

So excited!!!!

Oh wow, you just broke my no buy.

Ditto, I don't suppose anybody has any pics or a full product list of this?  Not that it matters as I will throw money at Sephora the second a Favorites kit comes out, but it would be nice to plan.  

Why don't they share the love with the rest of the stores? 😄 Bad marketing to put a product everyone wants at a store that only a fraction of them can get to. LOL

I'm going to guess that the wide release will be next month In time for skin care month. It annoys me that some stores get early releAse products that others don't too. I heard there is a new Favorites set that had been spotted. I've been to 7 Sephoras and haven't seen a new makeup Favorites. 

There goes any money I may have had next month. 😄

Ahhhhhhh!

I saw it 2 days ago. 

How about the Sephora Favorites Minis returning? It is just not SephoraChristmas without that set. SephoraScrooge 😞

Conversation Stats
testing