DoctorsMrs

What EXACTLY is the Difference Between the 2 GlamGlow Facial Products?

(0) Hearts

Is there additional specific information available for these two GlamGlow products?

-Glamglow Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask (black jar)
-Glamglow Super-Mud Clearing Treatment (white jar)

I have read all information on the individual product pages but still am unsure of the answers to these questions:

-How do these 2 products differ?

-Does each perform a unique function?

-Is one better suited for certain skin types?

-Is it useful to own both, or will one suffice?

MissyJ777

Re: What EXACTLY is the Difference Between the 2 GlamGlow Facial Products?

Make sure you use it a few times.  (Not that you are or are not, but...) Kids now days are an impatient, different breed of people.  If they don't get results NOW, they return things or quit things.  Like exercise, these masks require consistency & patience.  You might break out once or twice, but LIKE IT STATES (no offense to you DoctorsMrs, but others on this board & entire site just erk me!! haha) on the site, and COMMON SENSE, it's bringing all the dirt, sebum, ingrown hair - or whatever that person's issue is - to the skin.  If that person hasn't been going to any type of professional or even doing masks and deep cleansing ( I LOVE my Clarisonic Mia2 !!) for many, many years - they're going to have a breakout/breakouts - just like any cleansing products thatdo similar   cleansing like the AMAZING GLAMGLOW!  Just be patient!  Give the WHOLE BOTTLE a try!  Make sure you're doing it consistently, no too much, but not too far apart - it WILL change your life!

Good luck!

windxi014

(0) Hearts

I would definitely recommend getting samples of both before purchasing though. I was super excited about the super mud mask, but it actually made me break out!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Glad to be of any help! Hope they work out for you.

starletta8

I think I've answered this a few times in the past couple of days, which tells me that people are talking about these masks.

White mask (Supermud): Wonderful for oily skin, people with breakouts, or just congested pores. Alternatively, great for just keeping your pores clean. It targets junk in our pores, and small dark dots appear over time as the mask extracts the "junk", which you wipe away when the mask is dry. You can also use this as a spot treatment.

Black mask (Youthmud): Great for an overall polish and glow, but doesn't target congestion in pores. This one is a bit tougher on the skin, so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin. It does exfoliate well, though. It's not designed as a spot treatment.

At this price point I would pick one. They're both great though!

DoctorsMrs

(0) Hearts

Thank you. This is a helpful reply. I apologize for making you repeat yourself. I did use the search tool first to look for similar threads but it was not helpful. Thank you for your patience.

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Great product overviews by you ladies, as always! I got a sample of the Supermud from my local Sephora today, I can't wait to try it! I asked for a Youthmud as well, but they were out - which is good, because that wouldn't have worked with my sensitive skin.

arielaaaaaaaa

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Well i have used both and what i can tell you is the GlamGlow Super Mud Mask is best for skin types that are Acne Prone. It's good at clearing pores and stuff along those lines. The Tingling and Exfoliating one is exactly what the name says. It's meant for exfoliating purposes. My face is very soft after using that one. Owning both would certainly have it's benefits but not necessary. It depends on if you want both the Exfoliating and Acne clearing benefits. 

DoctorsMrs

Thank you. It's helpful to have your perspective since you use both products. I now have useful information to help with my decision.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • starletta8
    • jellybean917
    • windxi014
    • DoctorsMrs
    • MissyJ777