Vita Liberata promo

makeupobesessed

Vita Liberata promo

I just placed an order and decided to use the promo for the Vita Liberata tanning mousse and glove.  Has anyone else tried this tanning product?  I'm kind of obsessed with self tanners right now.

Also,  how do you figure out what each sample is worth based on how much the full size product is?  I realize this may be a dumb question, and I think I know it, but I want to make sure my math is correct.  Thanks gals.

beautylovingirl

Re: Vita Liberata promo

I asked about this very same thing yesterday but no one had a reply so I just deleted it because I didn't want a dead thread just lying around. But anyway not sure on the how much the sample would.:smileyhappy: Just wanted to give you a good tip on another self tanner I love Xen Tan's Moracan Tan it's super easy to use and last a long time.

makeupobesessed

Re: Vita Liberata promo

Aww, u know what???  I wouldn't worry about a "dead thread".  I try not to re-ask the same question, but sometimes its easier than digging through a million older threads and fun to get new answers from ppl that weren't on here at that point in time.  BT is always getting new ppl and sometimes I like to revive a question to see what the new concensus is.  And since BT doesn't belong to me, I don't want to judge whats dead or repetitive since thats the mods job.  I try to not make any new ppl feel like they can't ask a question...Ive also had questions with no response to it, but I just leave it to disappear into the crowd. ;-)

Ohh and thank you for the new suggestion!  Im in love with self tanners right now.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 38 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • dianabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • makeupobesessed
    • beautylovingirl