Value Sets / Kits You Wish Existed

This conversation is dedicated to sets you wish existed. Now's your chance to list what bundle kits you think Sephora should create. Here's what I came up with...

BOSCIAset.jpgBOSCIApumpset.jpgUDsprayset.jpgUDset.jpgOLEset.jpgFRESHset.jpgMUFEblackset.jpgBLUEset.jpgNARSset.jpgNARSrougeset.jpgNARSpinkset.jpgSINNERset.jpgGOLDset.jpgVERSACEset.jpgROLLERBALLset.jpg

Re: Value Sets / Kits You Wish Existed

(0) Hearts

That would be one awesome mega kit! :smileyvery-happy:

I like so many of those sets gxlxaxm! I think you would be great in marketing! That Nars Orgasmic set and Boscia Pump It would have to be my first choices...or maybe UD...or Ole...so many good choices!

Spoiler

The "Beauty Bada$$" set:

upload_5741490765470131584.jpg

Illamasqua lashes and polish

upload_6146632320094556015.jpgTokyomilk Dark - Bulletproof

upload_7053188358132286949.jpgupload_8976528999531094177.jpgUD Perversion Liner and brush

upload_1781792789180174616.jpg

Ardency Inn Semi Goth Lip Gloss

(0) Hearts

I would totally buy this! :smileyvery-happy:

[ Edited ]

Here are some more ideas:

NARSpalette.jpg

ONTHEFLYset.jpg

BROWset.jpg

On the Fly and Go Brow or Go Home would be such dream sets! (:

That "In Your Face" Contour Kit would be amazing! I would definitely love to own something like that. :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee

The travel set is such a good idea for travel-pampering! And the koh gen do! 

Hello Sephora if you are listening, can you please give this girl a job? You might as well hand her over the company! lol

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

That's a bold compliment! Thank you for your support!! :smileyvery-happy: 

Sephora should provide that NARS Rouge set as a gift for all Rouge members. Just sayin'

(0) Hearts

Haha that would be a pretty insane VIB Rouge set. A NARS Exhibit A full size blush would be a great VIB ROUGE exclusive promo code. I'm still bummed I missed out on that full sized Dior promo.

Didn't everyone?

What a great idea,,,Wish sephora also think like you:smileywink:

When they do start sending out those sets, I'll take credit! hahaha :smileyvery-happy:

It's a good thing these sets don't exist, I would be broke! Especially those Boscia and NARS sets! :heart: So awesome and creative! You need a job in Marketing, specifically beauty products! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you!! <3 I'm working on it.. it would be a dream to have a marketing job in cosmetics. :smileyvery-happy:

Oh man. It's a good thing these don't exist otherwise I'd be in some serious debt. lol

This thread is so awesome! This set is inspired by travel/vacation so it has just a few essentials that I think are enough for a full face!image.jpg

[ Edited ]

Wow, you are all are so creative, especially @gxlxaxm.  The names of these sets are too cute! 

I would definitely buy "Don't Decay, Just Spray," "Orgasmic," " Sin City," " Pucker up!" and "Dry & Damaged" right away and would probably talk myself into a lot of the others. 

Sephora should hire you :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

Thank you!! It would be pretty awesome if they made them :smileyvery-happy: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments