beautylovingirl

VITA LIBERATA SELFTAN MOUSSE 2-3 week mousse

I'm going to brag on this mousse considering it's the best product for the first time tanner all the way to the veteran tanner. There's been so many self tanners that I've tried over the years and always thought that xen-tan was the HG of  self tanners on the market. If you've always wanted to try a self tanner but have never had the courage this is the product for you. The consistency of this mousse is as light as any I have ever used, and the dreaded wait for the shower is over since this product has no smell and can be showered off after 3 hours and not the ususal 8 hr period. This product is natural and is the perfect anwser for anyone with the most sensitive skin. I wanted to share my favorite self tan secret with the rest of my fellow beauty lovers!

beautylovingirl

Re: VITA LIBERATA SELFTAN MOUSSE 2-3 week mousse

(0) Hearts

Just reminding everyone summer is just around the corner and if looking for the best tanning mousse on the market this is the one that you definitely need to try!!:smileywink:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Hey Girls!

Let's not forget about summer being right around the corner and no one wants to have the snow white look any more. Just a quick reminder what a great product the Vita Liberata  2-3 week tanning mousse is, if your scared of the usual self tanner this is the one you want to try, no streaking, no mess and no 8 hour wait like the usual dreaded shower time on self tanners and no smell to this one either, if your a first time tanner I highly recommend this is the one for you!!:heart:

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I love you too spoiledbrat!!! I miss being on here and I 'm trying to be on here as much as possible.. You girls all mean alot to me and I have missed you as well. I had some pretty bad health problems to happen to me and I 'm doing great now!! I hope you know how much I TRULY do LOVE all of you!!!!

spoiledbrat

anaa and the rest of you, stop telling her she has been missed - it will go to her head!  Remember when I had to have the contractor enlarge the upper portion of all of my doors because of all you?

anaa

So nice to see you back!

makeupobesessed

This really is an HG tanner.  I discovered it when they first did a promo and I've bought it several times over.  Works well with a tanner mitt.  No smell.  Awesome!

spoiledbrat

sniff sniff sniff.....I smell a beautylovingirl!  :smileyvery-happy:  Of course I did not miss you, but I know you missed me! :smileyhappy:  Oh wait, it's the other way around!  Glad you are back along with many of your other fans! xo :heart:

Thanks for the tip to help me ready myself for my Bain de Soile commercial!

BeautyJunkie325

So glad to see you back!  Ill have to remember this one. 

beautylovingirl

Thanks Girls! I love all of you and have missed you so much too! Hopefully I'll get to be on here a little more now... Hope everyone is doing great!

jellybean917

Ah, beautylovingirl! Hi! We've missed you around here!

DesertRose0706

ive had a sample of this for forever that I just havent gotten around to using yet... maybe I will try it this week :smileyhappy:

jojobe

This is one of my favorites too. No streaks and it just makes your glow! Love it too. I cannot use most of the self tanners either. 

roxystar4

I'm so glad you are back on BT! I haven't seen you in a while :smileyhappy:

Thanks for the heads up on the Vita Liberata :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 35 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • anaa
    • spoiledbrat