jellybeing

Urban Decay Oz palettes?

Anyone have any idea as to when Sephora will put them up online? 

beautytester

Re: Urban Decay Oz palettes?

(0) Hearts
dianabt

Hi Jellybeing we should have this VERY soon (a few days!)  so please check back often! 

I can't wait to purchase one as well, the pastels and shimmers of the Glinda palette may be a bit too light and chalky for my skin tone so I'm leaning more towards the Theodora palette. The red lip gloss pencil looks SO pretty! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
TheBeautyBunny

I am so glad I saw this post becuase I might have missed them. Things sell out so fast online and these are awesome sets! I could always buy in store since Its so close but I love the samples and perks you get online. 

TheBeautyBunny

I can't wait!! They both look amazing! Which one do you want? Im leaning towards Glinda. 

fran11

These look amazing! I have loved the Wizzard of Oz since I was a little kid. According to my mom, I used to ask to watch it multiple times a day everyday when I was around 3 yrs old. I got over my obsession a long time ago but the movie still holds a special place in my heart! :smileyhappy:  Can't wait for these! I want both for the collectors aspect of it, but will probably just get Glinda as those colors are more appealing to me! 

sportygirly

[ Edited ]

Temptalia says it will be coming soon to Sephora.  If you want to purchase the OZ palettes today Urbandecay has them online at their website.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • beautytester
    • fran11
    • sportygirly
    • TheBeautyBunny
    • jellybeing