lllornnn
Accepted Solution

Urban Decay - Mineral Vs. Liquid

[ Edited ]

Has anybody tried both the Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup, & the Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Makeup? I really liked the Naked Skin foundation, but I've never tried the mineral powder before. I use the Razor Sharp Finishing Powder & love it, but I know it's not for the same concept. Obviously one is more expensive than the other, but is the price difference justified for the higher priced item? 

Which is better in your opinion?

Thanks!

(:

ginamc

Re: Urban Decay - Mineral Vs. Liquid

Hello :smileyhappy: I have been using the UD mineral makeup for a couple of years now, but because I want full coverage, I only use it over liquid foundations. I have tried using it a few times on it's own over primer, but I definitely did not provide much coverage.

I love the UD liquid foundation as well - it provides enough coverage for me, and feels like nothing at all.

If you're looking for medium to full coverage, the mineral makeup might not be the best option.

miabt

Hi Illornnn,

Personally, I often switch between liquid or loose powder depending on my skincare needs or coverage I want to achieve.  Both have its pros & cons, so it really is dependent on your personal preference.  At times, loose powder can be a bit drying for my skin, so I like to add a spray or 2 of the AmorePacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System to set it & moisten it up a bit.  The loose powder is also perfect for setting and holding the liquid foundation on warmer days, when my foundation has the tendency to loosen up and melt away :smileysad:  I feel like both are great to have on my vanity table, so I highly suggest you try it out :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

AmyC

(0) Hearts

I am very interested to find this out as well. I like you have tried Naked Skin and am in LOVE. But am interested in finding out feedback about the other. have you checked out youtube yet?

lllornnn

(0) Hearts

Oh yeah. That's a good idea. haha

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • ginamc
    • miabt
    • lllornnn