Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
Anonymous Insider

ULTA beauty

Has anyone ever tried the ULTA beauty Super Juice 3 in one smoothies its a shower gel, bubble bath and shampoo all in one .I usually buy bath products from lush so if anyone knows about this brand lemme know .

Cherry 3 in 1 Juice Smoothie  Orange 3 in 1 Juice Smoothie  Kiwi 3 in 1 Juice Smoothie  Pineapple 3 in 1 Juice Smoothie

Re: ULTA beauty

I've never tried the "Super juice" line but have used the regular Ulta line. The bottles look exactly the same. The regular line is also a 3-in-1 product. 

I picked them up during a buy 2 get 2 sale and was able to stack coupons on top of that. For the deal I got them for, they are okay. They get the job done in terms of being a bath wash and bubble gel. It lathers well as a wash and produces lots of bubbles as a gel. I haven't used it as a shampoo. My boyfriend has and he isn't a fan. Smell is nice and strong. 

All in all, it's a decent product. But I would never pay the regular $16 price tag for it. Hope this helps!

Anonymous Insider

Re: ULTA beauty

Yeah thank you I will try them out.I probably wouldnt use it as a shampoo but I do love a good shower gel / bubble bath so thats more my kinda thing.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing