sweetieeee

Too faced products gone?

(0) Hearts

Ahh I. Really wanted the candy chocolate bar palette and teddy brush set but I received an email saying the product was removed ): anyone else bummed? Where I might I be able to get them? 

michmo

Re: Too faced products gone?

(0) Hearts

I'm not sure if you all saw this but on Too Faced's FB page they have said the Chocolate Bar Palette will be debuting on Sephora Dec. 19.  I'm a little bummed out it is after the VIB coupon thing expires, but I'll still purchase this.  

lyravega

(0) Hearts

Online only? Or in the stores, as well?

michmo

(0) Hearts

I'm not sure.  They say "Exclusively on Sephora on 12/19".  So that sounds like online b/c they say on not in, but I'm not sure.  I

lyravega

"Chocolate Bar will be available exclusively on Sephora.com on 12/19. It will not be in stores until the end of January." This is the response about the matter on TF's FB page, just in case anyone else was wondering about this. In that case, I guess I can give my wallet a well deserved break :smileyvery-happy:

michmo

I'm glad you posted this....now I know what I'll be doing on 12/19 online, and I won't hesitate waiting to see if it's in stores.  Thanks!

lyravega

(0) Hearts

No prob, glad I could help :smileywink:

kenny

(0) Hearts

The chocolate bar palette is a part of the Spring 2014 collection which won't be out for a while. This is probably why it was taken down

britter77

(0) Hearts

The  same thing happened to me! I put the too faced chocolate bar palette in my "loves" the moment I saw it, and i realized it was removed when I went to check today. 

NotCrocker

(0) Hearts

It is likely that they just took them down before they launch. They aren't on the market yet and so were likely not supposed to be up on the website so soon. It's happened before, and I suspect that they will be back up eventually.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • kenny
    • lyravega
    • britter77
    • NotCrocker
    • michmo
    • sweetieeee