sweetieeee

This is silly but how do the 25days of Christmas samples work?

(0) Hearts

can you only purchase perks that are on that day or can you pick a product from another day? I tried but yeah it did not work. Thank you.(: first time Christmas shopping (:

oklady2013

Re: This is silly but how do the 25days of Christmas samples work?

(0) Hearts

Traditionally they don't come back in stock right away, if at all. If they do I would guess it won't be until after the holidays. and you are welcome.

oklady2013

(0) Hearts

Sweetieeee if they aren't showing when you go there it means they're unfortunately  out of stock  Sorry.

sweetieeee

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Aww/: bummer I guess I'm not getting any perks. Will they be back in stock? And thank you.

teatulip

(0) Hearts

My guess is that the mini perfumes run out very fast and if you aren't able to get one within hours of it's release, you'll miss it.  Luckily, if anyone's interested, the Givenchy Dahlia Noir EDT mini is still available as of 12/07/13 11:29pm (CST).

The deluxe samples seem to be available in the Rewards Boutique longer.

I've read that some people stay up at night to wait until the next day's special 100 point perk is released.  So far, I haven't gotten any of the mini perfumes, but there are still 18 days left to keep trying :smileyhappy:

sweetieeee

(0) Hearts

Wow haha I didn't think pole stayed up till the next day to purchase a perfume. I don't have enough money to keep making purchases hahaa. I spend to much as it is. VS was my last stop for my self(: I got a free VS blanket (:

oklady2013

(0) Hearts

If you want the merry mini put merrymini in the promotion code box at the bottom of your basket. whatever merry minis are available will show on a pop up page. Select what you want & click the button to add. If you want the perfume sample click on that day & click the redeem now box. the perfume mini are a 100 point perk so you need to have enough points in your beauty bank to redeem.  Hope this helps.

sweetieeee

(0) Hearts

Thank you very much. the perfume is what I'm having trouble with. I click redeem and it take me to where the 100 and 500 pt perks are at but I don't see any of the other perfumes just three that I always see there..

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • oklady2013
    • teatulip
    • sweetieeee