beautytester

The sales section is going to break my wallet

[ Edited ]

Not only is there a ton of Hello Kitty, Pantone and Tarte stuff. URBAN DECAY PALETTES are on sale and in stock! 

swfupload_7546180346305645699.jpgswfupload_4068256982302856606.jpg

swfupload_583275652174407474.jpg

swfupload_3042483185674957752.jpg

I can't believe Deluxe shadow box I brought on sale for $16 is on sale for $10 right now. I'll never buy a palette in full price again. =(

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&int_cid=hp-ql-sale-22813#!keyword=Sale&in...

prettyinpa

Re: The sales section is going to break my wallet

@wendyomgwar-  I second violalea's recommendation, I got both during UD's sale and love the little zipper cases. I take the shadow  part out (it's removable) and use it for a mini wallet when I don't want to carry a purse. They are sooo cute.

violalea

oh right I forgot about that. But when you took the eyeshadows out where do you put them in?

prettyinpa

@violalea-  The whole part that holds the shadows just lifts right out. I put them in my beauty organizer drawer in a plastic ziplock bag, it takes up less space that way. My drawers are overflowing, so I'm always looking for ways to fit more stuff in. :smileyhappy:

beautytester

Oh great. Now I'm getting the feminine palette. That case is so my type. =P

*sigh* Guard your wallet ladies, the next few months are going to be hard. X.X

wendyomgwar

The case is gorgeous :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

The end of the year is always a hard time with all the holiday sets and FF and promo codes omg x.x

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

Shattered in the ammo palette is the best color on mylids. I am loving the sale section!

rikkie

I had to grab the Dangerous and Feminine palettes, since I have the Fun palette it only makes sense to complete the set, hahaha. I was super mad to see the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons in the sale section, since I just got it from the TF site, but then I remembered it was only $22 from them. I guess I can live with that. :smileytongue:

drrragon

Whew, the UD sale was my impetus to make a Sept 1st order!  After this I will _try_ to dial it back until the holiday sets come out!  I got the Feminine Palette, which I totally wanted so badly when it first came out, but after a not-so-great experience with Mariposa, I felt "meh" about it at first.  Still, the case alone is worth the $16 so I plan to pry out the cardboard casing and re-purpose the case as a travel kit!

Um, so a UD Revolution lipstick *might* have snuck its way into my shopping cart right before I clicked Place Order....

DST57

What issues did you have with Mariposa? I got it from Ulta a few months back and have had a lot of trouble with fallout. Is that the trouble you had? Overall, I wasn't very impressed with it, especially compared to other UD shadows I've gotten.

drrragon

Yes the fallout is really bad!  I mean I can literally hear little chunks of eyeshadow falling onto my cheeks when I apply!  I thought I just got a dud or something, or maybe UD shipped me an old one from the very depths of their warehouse.

rikkie

You shouldn't have to pry out anything, should you? The whole part that holds the makeup lifts right out, it's held in with a magnetic backing!

fun.png

hydee77

(0) Hearts

I love the octopuses :smileyhappy:

drrragon

ooh it's magnetic backing?  that is super cool!  now i don't have to worry about accidentally destroying my shadows! 

rikkie

I was super thrilled to discover it! The case is allllllllmost the right size for my passport, but it's just a bit too tight of a fit to go in nicely. It's good to keep some lip products and a mini mascara or whatever all together though. :smileyhappy:

drrragon

(0) Hearts

yay now I can't wait to get mine!  i have a bad addiction to adorable makeup cases....i think i've always been more in love with the purple-and-black-lace, rather than the actual eyeshadows :smileyhappy:

rikkie

It's the reason I HAD to have the Fun palette, for the octopus case, haha. 

prettyinpa

A UD revolution lipstick and liner snuck in my order today too, that August no-buy definitely made me crave new lipcolor. 

Esdee

That's an excellent idea with the case!  But it's yet another reason to buy something.  Le sigh!  :smileyvery-happy:

beautytester

LOL. You ladies are lightning fast. I posted this then went grocery shopping, 1hr later and it's already 2 pages. Samples may not be that great right now, but don't forget to check your promos and perks before ordering. *winks*

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Promo-Codes-5/td-p/605419

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-250-and-500-Point-Perks-2/td-p/589227

*sigh* I brought the $10 palette back when it was full price, then when it was on sale for $16, but I seriously can't justify a 3rd one. Now that Ammo and Feminine palette however......

beethousand

[ Edited ]

Picked up the Deluxe Shadowbox a few weeks ago with an Ulta coupon - got it for $8! Just bought the Dangerous palette, but the Deluxe e/s formula is so worth it. Sad they d/c'd that formula

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I'm shocked at the fact that the palettes aren't tempting me.

Then again, I did already buy the Tarte one...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 67 replies
  • 59 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • hydee77
    • misscg
    • wendyomgwar
    • drrragon
    • beautytester