ChicDabbler

The sales section is going to break my wallet

[ Edited ]

Not only is there a ton of Hello Kitty, Pantone and Tarte stuff. URBAN DECAY PALETTES are on sale and in stock! 

swfupload_7546180346305645699.jpgswfupload_4068256982302856606.jpg

swfupload_583275652174407474.jpg

swfupload_3042483185674957752.jpg

I can't believe Deluxe shadow box I brought on sale for $16 is on sale for $10 right now. I'll never buy a palette in full price again. =(

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&int_cid=hp-ql-sale-22813#!keyword=Sale&in...

Corrina777

Re: The sales section is going to break my wallet

(0) Hearts

I bought the feminine palette a few months ago, and somehow kept myself from ordering a second one, since the price is so much lower.  But I did just cave and order the dangerous palette instead.  

BeautyJunkie325

The Ammo palette was the first UD item I had ever purchased.  It may have been on my first trip to the Sephora store that they had FINALLY opened in the mall close to me.  I got it specifically to travel with.  It was the first palette I ever had that I hit the pan.  I had to pick up Sin & Chopper singles because I used them so much.  I picked up the Feminine palette as soon as it came out.  I think I may have to get the Dangerous palette.

ellevee09

I remembered I went crazy last year in the sale section during this time. This year I'm a little more cautious :smileyhappy:

clarks18

The Ammo palette was the first palette I ever purchased.  I've had it for like 4 years now.  Still works great.  I'm getting an order ready right now but I really wish they had better samples up.  I'm over the foundation samples.  I don't even wear foundation, how about some variety?! 

kimchikween

That's also a reason why I'm not jumping on these yet (and do I need more palettes???...yes..yes I do).

clarks18

You can never have to many palettes.  You get so much more product for the price.  It's a deal.  That's what I tell myself!

DST57

(0) Hearts

Palettes are my weakness, especially eye palettes.  I don't know why, something about all the little boxes (or circles or whatever) of color just make me so happy :-)

Esdee

The samples are a big thing holding me back, too.  I've got a few items sitting in my cart that I would really like to get, as soon as the samples switch out.  Of course, with all of us avoiding buying things because of the sample selection, it's just making it take that much longer for them to switch!  :smileysad:

DST57

(0) Hearts

I ended up sucking it up and getting the Ammo palette today bc that is the one thing in the section right now that I reeeeealllly wanted and was afraid might be gone by the time the samples change over. Everything else are things that I want but won't be heartbroken if I miss out on as I wait patiently for some new samples :-) I got the three foundation samples in light for no other reason than I saw your post about the samples lasting longer since none of us are taking them and I want to get them moving along haha.

clarks18

(0) Hearts

I agree with you.  I haven't placed my order I think I'm going to wait and see what they have tomorrow before I send it.  I hope I don't lose my one clearance item by waiting.

odoriferouscand

(0) Hearts

I saw this and immediately bought the feminine palette, I couldn't resist. I already had the fun palette from when they went on sale on the UD site ... this sale is just too tempting.

Esdee

I think I'm gonna go shoot my subscription box video now.  Back, Sephora Sale!  Back, I say!

hydee77

I've placed three orders so far over the course of the sale and I'm trying *REALLY HARD* to resist the UD Dangerous palette.  I love the shade "Loaded" but I already have most of the other shades in other palettes.  But (here I am trying to justify this) at the cost of the palette, if I just want that one shade is cheaper than buying the eyeshadow single.  Decisions, decisions...

My UPS guy must think I'm nuts or something. lol

kimchikween

I can just see UPS distribution centers filled with Sephora boxes...swfupload_761628674594584235.jpg

hydee77

LOL!  Caption reads:  "That Sephora and their darn sales!"

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Do you find yourself really getting the most out of the palettes?  I think I only have one where I use most of the colors.  I just wonder if I should start buying individual ones...swfupload_7925137258786805779.gif...nah...I like the palettes too much!

hydee77

(0) Hearts

I use the Glinda palette the most out of the ones I have.  I like the palettes too, plus they always seem like a good value.  I think the only singles I have are of "Lounge" which was a shade they discontinued. 

BeautyJunkie325

I had hemmed and hawed about buying one of the Wizard of Oz palettes.  I ended up picking up the Glinda palette.  I was excited that my BFF ended up buying me the Theodora palette for my b-day.  Apparently her youngest daughter said that I needed it because I look like Theodora, before she turned green. :smileyhappy:

hydee77

LOL.  Yeah I had purchased both of those then not long after that UD had their Friends&Family sale.  I was so mad for not waiting.  But, then again, you just never know with these palettes, some of them sell out super fast!

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I always want the limited edition palettes e typically buy them when I first see the because they always sell ouI.  This was the first instance that I still made out.

i laughed about the Theodora comment.  Apparently because I have dark hair and eyes and "a cute jacket and boots" that was the witch I was most like.

Esdee

I've gotten so much eyeshadow lately, I'm trying soooo hard not to buy these palettes, too.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 67 replies
  • 59 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • hydee77
    • misscg
    • wendyomgwar
    • drrragon
    • ChicDabbler