wendyomgwar

The promo that almost killed me!!!

So my cart was ready, I had my samples, my Z palette, and of course the reason for ordering! My promo for PASSIONEYES I thought it was perfect! I've been wanting to try out the mascara forever and who wants to shell out $32 for a mascara that I'm not even sure I'll like??? And then it hit me... I already have so many mascara samples that they're drying out.... Good try Sephora good try!! I have SOME will power!!

KateLovesYSL

Re: The promo that almost killed me!!!

(0) Hearts

Being home sick yesterday and today has been sooooo hard! I've been reading through Beauty Talk and it just makes me want to buy more! Online shopping is my bad habit when I'm bored or sick or stressed!

I almost bought the Nars eyeshadow palette yesterday but then saw a youtube video saying that the colours aren't pigmented as the singles so I didn't enter my credit card info in yet! LOL Takes lots of will power but was easier since 3 packages came yesterday.

And I really want he Chocolate palette!

Which should I get or should I skip both?? lol

I already have all the Naked palettes and the Few of my favourite things palette and the Cinderella eyeshadow story lookbook  (not even used yet because its soo pretty!) Are there colours in the Chocolate palette that I don't yet have in my own palettes? 

I even have Black market, Ochos Loco, AND the Eyeliner Vault so I get a lot of colour combinations already with what I have.

Its soo hard to be good! I also want the HG Ambient blushes! But having already full size Dim, Diffused, Luminous and Radiant, could  I just mix with my own blushes to get the same effect? 

My skin is terrible right now from being sick so I cant try that!

beautytester

Good job! Disabler kitty approves.

Yeah, while I know there's the tax thing in April, I had forgotten about the school fees at beginning of the semester. I can't believe they hiked it up so much, it is now enough to make me qualify for Rouge if I spend it here. X.X

wendyomgwar

I can qualify twice -.- and that's not including books

mafan

Hmm, so much for the resisting thread you were going for, huh?

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Lol I feel like this always happens to no buy/ disabling threads :smileytongue:

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

sephora carries z palettes?

melde

(0) Hearts

Now I want to try this promo. I didn't see it before... thanks, haha.

I resisted getting an Hourglass Blush but now that I see swatches......

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Lol, I hope you enjoy it!

manniface

[ Edited ]

Almost all of the things :smileysad: but I am saving up for a month-long euro trip so its cheek stain vs having a Guinness in Ireland

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I understand :smileysad:

The school is killing my monies!!

With books and tuition and bus and all that. 

wendyomgwar

Ahem >_> meant to add, what have you guys resisted recently :smileyvery-happy:?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • wendyomgwar
    • beautytester
    • mafan
    • melde
    • manniface
    • desertbr4t