The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

I'm making this thread because I simply don't want to create a new thread for every little question that pops into my head, nor do I think that most questions need a separate topic. 

I had previously just dropped whatever random question that came to mind into the Random Thread (thanks jemly!), but I had been thinking about starting this for a while and figured I'd give it a shot to see if it could be of any use. 

I'm well aware that the people who could best utilize this thread will likely remain completely oblivious to it, but if it can consolidate even a small fraction of questions -- and maybe even generate some interesting conversations both beauty and non-beauty related -- that seems worthwhile. 

Official thread mascots: The Curious Puppies.upload_5938777889175560105.gif

Official thread anti-mascot: Lucille Bluth.

upload_3177501285647811883.gif

It probably would've been wise of me to have a relatively inane question to use as an example and kick this thread off... 

Well, since I apparently don't have any pressing questions, I'll start with this two-parter:

What's your favorite drug store nail polish shade AND which official mascot puppy is your favorite? Bonus/Extra Credit: What's it's name?

Re: The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

That I would pay to see!

"Angry peach people," OMG. I just spit out my water. Smiley Very Happy

I'm very disappointed in the google image search results for "peach people". I had really high hopes. 

I did find this amazing article though: http://mashable . com/2014/08/01/peach-butts/

Apparently someone in China wanted to boost peach sales so they started putting underwear on them, and it snowballed... Lol. 

Spoiler
upload_1513675611281508709.jpg

@etscore1, I want to see a banana version of the underwear! Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]

It would have to be a hammock and would always make me think of Princess Consuela Banana Hammock. 

What?!?! Lol

omg love it

[ Edited ]

The top center one looks like her **bleep** stamp is a little low. I have a **bleep** stamp, so no judgement. 

*Okay, my bleeped word is the last word to this movie title Lady and the *****.

omfg lmao

This is so not okay....

bwahahaha - awesome!

What are people's favorite white mixers? I have some foundations that I love the texture of but have always been too dark. I know the Illamasqua one is popular, but it seems very difficult for me to get ahold of. Plus it's a little e$$pensive. I've looked at the Manic Panic ones on Amazon, but they have a bunch that are all slightly different so I was confused. 

I'm curious about this as well... I just started wearing sunscreen religiously about a year ago and I now have several foundations that are just too dark.  I heard the same as @Mochapj about NYX coming up with something but can't remember where I heard it.  If there's something readily available I'd love to try it.  My only other use for these foundations was going to be to cover my super white legs with some body lotion mixed in! Lol

Ahhhh @missjeanie I just googled and it's already out! It's available online on their website for $10!

(0) Hearts

Looks like I'm going to have to try to fit in a run to the drugstore tomorrow! Hope my store has it in stock! Thanks for the info!

I thought you meant drink mixers that were white at first…oops. That would be a little more difficult…pina colada is the only one I can think of, and I don't care for those very much..

I use MAC Face and Body in White. I think it's only available at Pro stores though.

(0) Hearts

I see it online, so that's an option. I get emails with free shipping codes frequently from MAC. 

I thought I got an email the other day that NYX is putting out one?

(0) Hearts

I would be very interested in a drugstore one. NYX has pretty good reviews overall. 

[ Edited ]

I hear KVD is coming out with one!