The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

I'm making this thread because I simply don't want to create a new thread for every little question that pops into my head, nor do I think that most questions need a separate topic. 

I had previously just dropped whatever random question that came to mind into the Random Thread (thanks jemly!), but I had been thinking about starting this for a while and figured I'd give it a shot to see if it could be of any use. 

I'm well aware that the people who could best utilize this thread will likely remain completely oblivious to it, but if it can consolidate even a small fraction of questions -- and maybe even generate some interesting conversations both beauty and non-beauty related -- that seems worthwhile. 

Official thread mascots: The Curious Puppies.upload_5938777889175560105.gif

Official thread anti-mascot: Lucille Bluth.

upload_3177501285647811883.gif

It probably would've been wise of me to have a relatively inane question to use as an example and kick this thread off... 

Well, since I apparently don't have any pressing questions, I'll start with this two-parter:

What's your favorite drug store nail polish shade AND which official mascot puppy is your favorite? Bonus/Extra Credit: What's it's name?

Re: The Question Thread: Because not all questions need their own thread.

(0) Hearts

Did anyone buy the By Terry Techno Aura palette? It's backordered on Nordstrom, and I went ahead and placed an order for it, but then read some reviews about the quality. Just wondering if anyone else had thoughts or opinions about it. Smiley Happy

Does anyone have the ABH Gleam Kit? Could you either post or PM me photos of the packaging and back of the pans?

I want to make sure it's real before I buy ^_^

@StephaniLynn  Counterfeits are the worst.  I've been looking for That Glow for the longest and all I have found are very convincing fakes.  Here are pictures of mine.  Let me know if you want any other angles or closer shots. (BT reoriented some of my pics)IMG_0196.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0192.JPG

IMG_0197.JPGIMG_0198.JPGIMG_0200.JPGIMG_0201.JPGIMG_0202.JPGIMG_0203.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

@Annaihk Thank you so much! 

PS that glow is available on the ABH websiteSmiley Wink

DF0A3A0D-4882-4685-9BF4-51054D95F1ED.jpg

DC4458DD-6F2F-42D6-8B32-FFAE56A90AC2.jpg

CD30BFC7-EA35-40C0-BD00-4F3E1A1C44CE.jpg

@myumew thank you!❤️

(0) Hearts

Has anyone tried out Beauty Pie? I'm thinking about signing up.

(0) Hearts

I've been curious, too! If you sign up, please let us know what you think.

(0) Hearts

Hm I've never heard of it.

(0) Hearts

If anyone has the original lolita ELL from the first batch, can some one dupe test the color with the Wet n Wild Catsuit LL in Give Me Mocha? For curiosity's  sake Smiley Wink))))

I need a holographic highlighter and I don't know which one I want. I played with a few in store and I was shining like a unicorn. Everyone's favorite holo glow... Ready go! 

(0) Hearts

Try the milk cosmetics holographic stick highlighter in supernova, it's like a purple highlight and it's super pretty I love it!

@alexasteph, the cover fx drops in Halo topped with Becca's prismatic amethyst is absolutely amazing! I could not stop staring at my highlight in the mirror hahaha 

XOXO,
Marieke

I second this! It's amazing paired together!! I love both so much!

Perhaps the coverfx Halo drops?

@Mochapj That one is super gorgeous. It's definitely one I'm considering. I have a DS of Moonlight and it's really pretty but I'm still trying to figure out how to best apply it. Those are so pigmented! 

(0) Hearts

Makeup forever starlit powder is super gorgeous!  

(0) Hearts

@heartsmyface Which shade has the purple/blue/pink shift? There are a couple it may be! Or do any of them have it?

i thinkkk kvd alchemist is 'holo'? even if it's not, you need it!! Smiley Wink @alexasteph

@whitepolkydots Hm... I was kinda leaning toward an individual instead of a palette. I really like that iridescent glow a lot of them are giving. The KVD is more than I'm looking for haha, but thank you for the suggestion! 

[ Edited ]

So I got restless and did my DIY depotted palette early! Word to the wise, a small elf palette doesn't fit a full ud naked palette. (I had to improvise by omitting 1 pan and combining 2 colors) also, the elf palette was super hard to dismantle---plastic shards were flying everywhere when I tried to pop it out. I ended up stabbing myself with my metal nail file and started badly bleeding, but I'm okay!!! I didn't make it nearly as pretty as the DIY instructions, but I'm happy with it! It serves its function...I just hope it doesn't totally fall apart when I travel with it. @lylysa ---thanks again for the DIY advice!

• IMG_6436.JPG