canseethruu

Tarte Awaken Your Complexion 4pc Kit

Is there anyway to find out if the 4pc Tarte Awaken Your Complexion Customizable Kit in Light will become available again? I realize it's limited edition, but wasn't sure if it's possible for it to be restocked at somepoint soon? I waited too long, as usual, and cannot even seem to find it in my nearest location, which is over 50 miles away. 

ChicDabbler

Re: Tarte Awaken Your Complexion 4pc Kit

I usually PM one of the mod and they can find out if there's another shipment scheduled (if yes you can still get it, if not...most likely not).

It seems to be released end of last year and is still marked "New", so usually it come back in stock. The only time I know of that's different is the Cinderella mirror compact. But if this is popular Tarte will prob release a similar kit next year. But, I suggest ask a mod first. =)

canseethruu

Thank you beautytester! You're right....it did come back in stock online, but I watched a Tarte show on QVC the other night where the concealer is changing a little.....whether that's relevant or not to the availability of this kit, I don't know. I do know that QVC got Tarte's BB Cream first, and no longer has it, as it just became available to Sephora recently.

I need to remember to PM an mod about product stock questions....my memory is gone like the wind. I have write things down in at least 3 different places so that I remember.....

Thanks for your help :smileyhappy:

lylysa

(0) Hearts

As I wasn't sure when exactly this kit was launched, I can't say when it may be back in stock. Try calling your local/closest Sephora as the "In Store" locator isn't always up to date by the hour or day.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • canseethruu