ShinyMagpie

Tarte Aqualillies Palette 30% off...

[ Edited ]

Tarte has the aqualillies palette up on their site right now and if you use DECFF you can get it for 30% off which makes it $26.60!!!. :smileyvery-happy:

annypoo

Re: Tarte Aqualillies Palette 30% off...

(0) Hearts

I bought it when it first came out and love the idea of waterproof blush/eyeshadow! I tested it while going swimming (what better way to test waterproof then to jump in water?) and it stayed on!

DTalksAll

Everyone who doesn't have one NEEDS to go order this now! The palette is awesome! 

roxystar4

I love mine too dannyc! it's perfect for traveling and summer and all the time

melde

(0) Hearts

I called. They are permanently out of stock. :smileysad:

ShinyMagpie

[ Edited ]

:smileysad: I wonder if it will be magically back in stock once the sale is over. I bet somebody messed up by having it up there while the sale was on. Keep an eye on QVC as well. They had it and might blow out stock over Xmas if they have any left. 

melde

[ Edited ]

Ooooooo good call. I should check back.

melde

OMG I was SO excited. And it was in my cart and then after I finished checking out it was gone from my order. I'm so annoyed I have to call and cancel.

ShinyMagpie

Awwww I'm sorry. That sucks. :smileysad:

It's been in and out of stock over the past few weeks showing up then disappearing again. Maybe when you call they will be able to find one for you. 

melde

I hope so! I'm more annoyed that it was there, but suddenly after I put in my card, it is gone.... no alert, even? Uh, no.

ShinyMagpie

Agreed! It should at least notify you that they've removed something from your cart.

I had the opposite happen at drugstore dot com. When I checked out it added something back that I had deleted from my cart. I had to cancel my order and they told me it was a problem with my browser cookies. Really? If I deleted it then it should stay deleted. Ugh! 

I hope they do find one for you. :smileyhappy:

melde

Exactly! Or if I just let it sit in my cart forever, of course, if it goes out of stock, then take it out. But while I'm putting in my card information and press place order, then it is gone.... that is so shady.

I really really do want one, it is one of those things that I didn't even notice until they were basically all gone. Darn LE items! :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • roxystar4
    • melde
    • ShinyMagpie
    • annypoo