Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

THE BATH, BODY & NAIL CARE THREAD

A place to discuss anything relating to body care. Formerly known as the THE HAIR, NAILS AND BODY CARE THREAD

Ask a question, post a review, share your favorite products, tips or tricks... anything goes and is welcomed!

Bathbodytr.jpg

Re: THE HAIR, NAILS AND BODY CARE THREAD

I need to get my hands on a pair of these Cat Happy

1.PNG

Spoiler
Invented in Japan (where else?) by Belle Maison, the stockings come with a variety of pre-painted colors and designs that are sure to suit every occasion. You can even change them throughout the day to select the colors that best suit your mood! From stripes and polka dots to tiny hearts and shells, the only limit is your imagination.

So next time you’re thinking of decorating your toenails, leave the polish on the shelf and pick up a pair of pre-painted tights instead. They’re cheaper than a pedicure and they last longer too. They’ll also make you the talking point of parties and social events, for one reason or another…

12.PNG
14.PNG 13.PNG11.PNG

This is wild! I'm imaging all the fails this product has probably had 😄 😄

Haha I love this!!  We used to live in Japan for 3 years and loved every minute of it!!  I miss all the crazy fashion, beauty trends and weird candy lol.

I can just see my 'polish' not sitting on my toenails but rather off to the sides, lol.  I have that problem with coloured contacts.  They don't stay centered when I give side eye and I end up looking creepy. 

I dont go to Japan until the fall, but I'm putting these on my list of weird things to find.  If you haven't got a pair by then, well...you will if I'm successful in my mission;) @ZombieMetroAnt

Aw, thanks @heartsmyface Heart You da best!!!  

This is a cool concept, but what happens if one of the toes rips out during wear and the cute nail pattern disappears?  😄

@ZombieMetroAnt, @veronika23

Cat LOL tru dat @angel7594!!  

hahaha yup gotta agree... tru dat! 😄 😄 😄

Hahaha you always find the best stories/news!

And thanks to @ghrelin, I may be able to find these using the Japan Shopping Service she suggested!  

@ZombieMetroAnt  I hope you can! 😄

Oh that's awesome!

"The Mother of Pearl Hair Trend Is Like Holographic Hair for Mermaids - the world is your oyster."

a2.PNG
Spoiler
From Allure:

The unicorn invasion on our beauty routines might be extra, but the mermaid influence happening right now is equally as over-the-top. The mythical sea sirens have inspired shell-shaped eye shadow palettes, holographic lip glosses that reflect light like scales, and actual pearl eye makeup. And speaking of pearls, people have been seeking out mother-of-pearl hair as well. The new hair-color trend involves multiple metallic pastel hair dyes blended to create a 3D effect that resembles the inside of a mother-of-pearl shell. The results are nothing short of mesmerizing. We seriously can't stop staring every time we scroll past mother-of-pearl hair on our Instagram feed.

Naturally, this take on the rainbow-hair trend is incredibly high maintenance. You can't exactly make this happen at home, either. PopSugar reports that the multidimensional hue takes several hours and visits to achieve. Why? You need a completely platinum-blonde base. On top of that, you need to make sure you keep your hair very moisturized after you head home. Mother-of-pearl hair looks best on shiny hair that's probably experienced a lot of deep-conditioning masks.

a3.PNG

If you're ready to take the plunge, just be sure to show your stylist these looks below, and be ready to kick your hair-care routine into the highest gear possible. And if you're not, just take a minute to drool over these pictures because they're so darn pretty.
a4.PNG

That is beautiful. I would love to have hair like that, but I know I could never handle the upkeep.

Thanks for posting! That is pretty!  Not a huge fan of MoP but still pretty.  I just want aqua hair 😄

OMG! Those hair colors are so pretty! 

"Hairstylist Turns Hair Into Classic Art"

00000.JPG

Spoiler
0000.JPG000.JPG00000.JPG

I haven't dyed my hair in years but this is absolutely stunning! 

My hair is about the same length. Think I could get away with it? 😉 (pics from a recent haircut) @ZombieMetroAnt

FullSizeRender (45).jpg

FullSizeRender (46).jpg

Your hair is beautiful @trishavt !

Your hair is so lush and gorgeous, @trishavt! I would steal your hair in a heartbeat if I could.  I used to dye my hair about this shade but got sick of the upkeep and went to balayage highlights that I can let grow out.  

@kso1225 @angel7594 Thanks ladies!

@kso1225 The summer is so humid where I live that I'd gladly give it away on days when it's blisteringly hot. That's when I often contemplate cutting it short.

You have beautiful hair! How often do you get highlights? 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos56
  • IMG_3160.JPG
  • tooth.JPG
  • tooth1.JPG
  • nail.JPG
  • nail5.JPG
  • nail3.JPG
  • nail4.JPG
  • nail2.JPG
  • Capture.PNG