Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sunblock recommendation for face?

Looking for a sunblock without too many harsh chemicals and wont leave my face feeling goopy.

My budget is 30 max  if its really worth it. 

Re: Sunblock recommendation for face?

I like Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47. The cost is $32.00 for a 2 ounce bottle. I sometimes wear it in place of my moisturizer. 

Thank you all!! Will def be doing some more homework on it.

@Pyunghwa I really enjoy Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence with SPF 50 and PA ++++.

As you can tell by the name, it feels watery and not greasy or goopy! It absorbs pretty fast and doesn't smell too much like sunscreen. On cosdna, it doesn't seem to have many irritating ingredients, although I do not recommend if you have a sensitivity to alcohols, dimethicone, chemical UV filters, etc (on the ingredients list).

I really like the CoTZ Face sunscreens.  The one I have is SPF 40, and you can get it at Target or Walgreens for a little less than $20 (I got mine of Birchbox, because I have points, but google says it's available other places).  It doesn't break me out at all, and it feels amazing on the skin.    🙂

It's at Ulta too and their direct site has a store locator 😉

It might be a bit over your budget, but Tarte's Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen is the best one I've used. I am extremely sensitive to sunscreen, but have no issues with this one. It acts as a fantastic foundation primer as well, and has a lot of great ingredients in it. 🙂 I use it everyday and the bottle lasts me quite a while!

http://www.sephora.com/tarteguard-sunscreen-P395240?skuId=1682137&icid2=products%20grid:p395240

I agree; it's really good. And it smells sort of beachy if that makes sense. I'm on my second bottle of it. I feel like the price went up since I first bought it though. 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing