makeupobesessed

Sun Safety kit NOT IN STOCK :(

(0) Hearts

I've been searching for the sun kit every day and I finally see it on the website And it's notin stock.  There is no option to be emailed when it is.  There are none in any store within 50 miles of my house.  

In my opinion, I liked thecase  it came I in last  year, it was train case and it still holds my nail polishes.  I do like the self tanning products but I could do without the BE powder.

when will thisBe in?   I guess I'll still have to search for it everyday since I can't put in for an email notification.  I did add it to my shopping list.

makeupobesessed

Re: Sun Safety kit NOT IN STOCK :(

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I see, i didn't know that new and out of stock meant it was just too new as of yet.  I thought that once it was online, it woutreach for sale.  I've been searching everyday, and since its late at night,  I was thinking it sold out already.  Thanks guys.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

No problem:smileyhappy: We just have it on the site to show that its coming. @Sephoralovex. We do not have that exact information yet! Keep checking online and with your local Sephora Store for updates, thanks so much for your patience. 

<3 Melissa
melissabt

Hi Makeupobesessed,

The Sun Safety Kit is not in stock yet online! It should be arrived soon (mid-late May). Please keep checking back for updates, thanks:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Hi Melissabt,

Do you think they will be out in Sephora stores before they're online?

sephoralovex

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

They haven't released it yet, that's why it says out of stock but says 'NEW' under the title. I think they'll maybe release it soon, because they already put it out on Sephora(dot)com

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • melissabt
    • makeupobesessed