buzzbee3

Sun Safety Kit

Hi ladies! I picked up my sun safety kit today @ my local Sephora inside JCP. Here's whats in this years kit.

PTR Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil with SPF (includes a brush)

Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50

ST Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion

Boscia Self Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture SPF 30

Josie Maran SPF 40 Lotion

Tartes New self Tanner

Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil

Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer w SPF 20

Skin Transformer SPF 20

Dr Brandt Flexitone BB Cream

Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad (self tanner towelette)

And $16 of the $26 goes towards the skin cancer foundation. I wish it had more sunscreen and less self tanners, other than that I'm pretty happy with the kit.

colorobsession

Re: Sun Safety Kit

(0) Hearts

It looks like the kit on the Sephora website contains more products, but also is being sold for $30. So maybe the kit at JCP is different after all??

starletta8

You know we're inching closer to asking for a haul picture. :smileyvery-happy:

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

A picture of it is up now on Sephora ----->  http://www.sephora.com/sun-safety-kit-P379059?skuId=1524727

lowrah

Can you post a picture? What did the kit come with for storage (bag/traincase/etc)?

buzzbee3

I'll post a picture as soon as possible (left my camera at a friends house). It's a soft case, clear on the front and back with gold on the sides & bottom, & it has cute pink stitching on the sides as well. It zippers almost completely open (from side to side). It's not as cute as the train case from past kits, but it'll be great for beach trips when I need more space for toiletries.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I've been waiting for what seems like forever for this to come out. I'm a little disappointed in all the self tanner products and surprised there's nothing for lips or hair. 

starletta8

Agreed on self tanner overkill!  Not everyone wants to be tan!

But thanks for sharing!

ashleynne

Thanks for sharing!! Yeah I was they would relax on the self tanners aspect too. But I bet a lot of other people like that they have a good selection in there. I just don't use it. But if I bought the kit I MIGHT try.

mafan

(0) Hearts

Do you know if this kit is specific to Sephora in JCP? Last year their kit was quite different from the stand alone store/on-line version and the kit clearly said it was Sephora in JCP. 

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

The kit online is slightly different then the ones inside JCP.

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

I'm not sure. It say's Sephora Favorties Sun Safety Kit, not Sephora inside JCP so they might only have one this year.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

hmmmm....I'm only interested in 3 of the product, have or not interested in the rest. Guess I'll pass for this year's.

Altho it's not online yet, it seems there's a new lash kit up now. =)

brittieeee

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing, sounds good! :smileyhappy:

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Cant wait to get my hands on it! This will be my first one. Wonder when they will have it up online!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Exciting! Can't wait to see this online/in my local stores, thank you for posting!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoralovex
    • lowrah
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan
    • crayzeeRN