pinktorridora

Spotted: GlamGlow ThirstyMud

I was in a Sephora today and spotted this gorgeous jar! It's a new hydrating mask from our beloved GlamGlow. And the smell? OMG it's heaven. I just looked it up and it is releasing in January. Maybe the store I was at was overzealous with their shipment? :smileyvery-happy:

image.jpg

pinktorridora

Re: Spotted: GlamGlow ThirstyMud

I agree with dannyc. $69 does seem like a lot but as a SuperMud user, I can attest to the value of the brand. And you really don't use that much at a time. Definitely a product that you test out and buy only if you love it.

DTalksAll

I use such a tiny amount of GlamGlow! You really need a thin layer for it to work. 

Refinery29 had this new one on their list of overnight masks. So I'm wondering if that's true or not. 

chupi

Ack! I've been slathering it on. I get like four uses out of a jar! Oh no!

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

If you use too much, it takes forever to dry. You'd be surprised how little you need for a full face mask.

BeautyJunkie325

I'm only about 1/2 way through my jar and I've used it at least 5 times on my full face and a few times as spot treatments on my nose. 

pinktorridora

Hmmmm. I can't find info on it anywhere...so elusive!

DTalksAll

Why not? $69 is comparable with the other Glam Glow products & other deep hydration masks from other brands. 

arielaaaaaaaa

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I wasn't impressed with the YouthMud,  I felt like it was a waste of $69. I like the one in the Black Jar, But i have a lot of stuff already and adding something that's $69 doesn't appeal to me considering how much i spend already on Skincare. And i may not like it, and i am always hesitant to return items. 

But i am tempted, The only way i would purchase it is if my SiJCP ever got it and i could sample it, But it's not likely. 

DTalksAll

I NEED THIS NOW! It's winter, we have dry skin, why wait until January?!?! :smileysad: 

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

That's prob the thought process of the stock person who put it out early!

Missie772

Omg that is so awesome. I want it now!!!

Yullz

LIKE NOO!!!! I literally want it now, without even reading what it does. :smileyhappy:

Lotus12

(0) Hearts

LOL You aren't the only one! I thought the same thing when I saw the picture in the thread.

lilahtov

ooooh! So intrigued! Glamglow's hype alone wasn't enough to pull me in but hydrating? I am so there! Thank you for sharing!!

ExcessiveGlam

Sounds perfect....GlamGlow + Hydration. What's not to love?  :heart:

JenJenz

Omg, I am so excited for this!!! I have a dry complexion so I'm hoping this will work wonders for me! I'm gonna have to stop by Sephora now just to see if they have it out yet :smileyhappy: 

ChicDabbler

Ah, you should've gotten a sample and try it and let us know! Looks nice, but I'll have to try it and see if it tops Fresh Rose mask first. =P

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

I would have, but I'm currently in the process of revamping my skincare routine bc my skin has changed a bit since going off BC. Just don't want to introduce too many new products. But, it might be worth getting a sample for Hubby...I literally can't get over how good it smelled.

GGrace

I need this in my life now

pinktorridora

[ Edited ]

Haha! My thoughts exactly! I saw the new packaging and said out loud "I need to get involved in whatever this is", and then read the packaging. It's just not gonna work for my oily acne-prone skin. The smell of it, though, is making me think of excuses to have it in my house. Maybe Hubby really needs this and doesn't know it...

GGrace

(0) Hearts

I have really dry non sensitive skin, so this might be perfect for me

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 41 replies
  • 46 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll