jasminnoirr

Sold Out Boscia Mask Duo.... What's going on?

(0) Hearts

Why do I keep seeing the Boscia mask duo only to have it tell me it's sold out? My friend wrote to Sephora asking if it was still in stock about two weeks ago and was told they no longer carried it and she should look at dif masks. If this is the case why is Sephora still putting up the products in the sale section? I've been stalking it for weeks!

Has anyone had luck in purchasing this recently?

AmyTrainer

Re: Sold Out Boscia Mask Duo.... What's going on?

(0) Hearts

this item has not been discontinued. Since it is a hot selling item, it has been out of stock. This will be back in stock shortly. Stay Tuned beauties. 

jasminnoirr

(0) Hearts

Just got two- so excited! Thanks!

eadelaide1

(0) Hearts

It's available right now...

H216

(0) Hearts

This can happen quite often with sale items popping in and out of stock. I just purchased it yesterday it Sadie went out of stock during the 4x points :smileysad:

i was was also stalking the sale section for this as soon as I first saw it and it went out of stock on me

jasminnoirr

(0) Hearts

Lucky! I hope they bring it back!

HookedOnBeauty2

(0) Hearts

I purchased this set a few weeks ago. I missed it when it first went on sale. It it came back in stock and I grabbed it. 

shesclassy

(0) Hearts

I totally got the brush off saying this item had been discontinued on their website. Not excited to see it a few days later BACK on the site and still not able to purchase. Poor customer service. I honestly expect more from them. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • eadelaide1
    • jasminnoirr
    • AmyTrainer
    • H216
    • HookedOnBeauty2
    • shesclassy