Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

So nobody was gonna tell me Marc Jacobs Honey was discontinued???!!! lol What am I gonna do with life now

So nobody was gonna tell me Marc Jacobs Honey was discontinued???!!! lol What am I gonna do with life now 

Spoiler

Re: So nobody was gonna tell me Marc Jacobs Honey was discontinued???!!! lol What am I gonna do with life now

Marc Jacobs Honey is still avail nowadays, fragrance.net, Tj Maxx, Marshalls, outlets. Received a bottle Christmas 2023, yummmmm

Anonymous Insider

Re: So nobody was gonna tell me Marc Jacobs Honey was discontinued???!!! lol What am I gonna do with life now

Omg! I've been sad knowing that I've been addicted to this fragrance for almost 6years. Why couldn't he discontinue daisy or something else. What have you found that is a close runner up 

I can appreciate the title of this thread. I hope you do find some MJ Honey girl!!!!

I think Nordstrom rack still sell it!  Just in case you need back ups.

I saw some at Marshall's, too!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing