nathaliew

Sephora products that you can't live without?

Hey guys! I love Sephora but I live in Sweden. Whenever I go to the states I stock up on products and I'll be going to California in two weeks so I am working on a shopping list. What are your recommendations? 

(I have fair oily/sensitive skin, blue eyes and fine blonde hair)

sminder

Re: Sephora products that you can't live without?

(0) Hearts

If you haven't already tried the Makeup Forever HD foundation I would highly consider trying it. I have heard that the Makeup Forever Matte Velvet foundation is also nice for oily skin. I love the Kat Von D palette. All the colors are really pigmented, so a little dab will do ya. I have had it for over a year and use it almost daily. Nars blushes are my favorite to use, and I have heard great things about the Tarte blushes as well. There are also  good eye primers at Sephora; a few being too faced shadow insurance, urban decay primer potion, and I have enjoyed the Lorac eye primer. Hope you find some great stuff and enjoy your trip!

Yuumei

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

There are so many products that I *love* from Sephora but probably the only ones I don't ever want to be without are the NUDE ProGenius Treatment Oil and the Hourglass No.28 Primer... and if you haven't tried Urban Decay eyeshadow before I would definitely recommend that as well... have a safe and happy visit :smileyhappy:

nathaliew

(0) Hearts

THANKS! <3

candacebt

[ Edited ]

Hi nathaliew! Let me be the first to steer you towards this thread of everyone's favorite Sephora products here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-Show-Tell/Beauty-Challenge-Your-Sweet-15-Favorite-Products/b...

And if you're coming to Northern Cali, bring a sweater. :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • nathaliew
    • Yuumei
    • candacebt
    • sminder