Sephora Sale Items

Spyski

Sephora Sale Items

Is it just me or do any of you other ladies check the "sale" page on the website or the sale item section at your local store like it's a part of your daily routine?

Since I logged in today and realized I met VIB Rouge which made me laugh because I wasn't sure to hide away in a dark corner because I spent wayyy too much than I thought OR to be excited and take advantage of the perks. Well, after some time of feeling like I was in the "doghouse" I went ahead and snagged some sale items to test out the free 3-day shipping for all VIB Rouge member orders + I wanted the welcome kit, hehe! What a great perk I must say! Anyway, to get back to the point...

The sale item page seems like it doesn't update often, but when it does there are some gems to be found. I remember not too long ago they had the Bite Beauty Lip Library for $50 $24 (that's a steal not a deal) Today, I grabbed this baby for $18 $10 which I'm really excited to try out! 

swfupload_7185024614646483177.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/elemental-molten-liquid-liners-P381508?skuId=1530294

Happy bargain hunting!

jellybean917

Re: Sephora Sale Items

I picked up a bunch of brushes from the sale section in my past few orders. They're all great quality and they were cheaper. Awesome!

I check in the morning between 7-9 AM and usually see some new things appear. I'm so glad to be part of VIB Rouge now, so if I see something on sale I want, I don't need to scramble to find more items I might not need in order to get the free shipping!However, I too was initially ashamed of my spending that qualified me for this. Sigh. It has already happened, I might as well enjoy it!

Spyski

I'm always tempted to buy sale item brushes but every time I want one it moves me to the "this product is unavailable" page :smileysad:

ghkim

this used to happen to me a lot. and then i realized that if i purchase very early in the day (before the rest of america wakes up and logs on to sephora.com), then i have the best chance of getting the 'hot' sale items before they become 'unavailable.' and yes, i admit, i actually do this.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 49 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • wendyomgwar
    • annonymous1
    • melissabt
    • drrragon
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler