Sephora Sale Items

Spyski

Sephora Sale Items

Is it just me or do any of you other ladies check the "sale" page on the website or the sale item section at your local store like it's a part of your daily routine?

Since I logged in today and realized I met VIB Rouge which made me laugh because I wasn't sure to hide away in a dark corner because I spent wayyy too much than I thought OR to be excited and take advantage of the perks. Well, after some time of feeling like I was in the "doghouse" I went ahead and snagged some sale items to test out the free 3-day shipping for all VIB Rouge member orders + I wanted the welcome kit, hehe! What a great perk I must say! Anyway, to get back to the point...

The sale item page seems like it doesn't update often, but when it does there are some gems to be found. I remember not too long ago they had the Bite Beauty Lip Library for $50 $24 (that's a steal not a deal) Today, I grabbed this baby for $18 $10 which I'm really excited to try out! 

swfupload_7185024614646483177.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/elemental-molten-liquid-liners-P381508?skuId=1530294

Happy bargain hunting!

Giannina24

Re: Sephora Sale Items

LOL!!! I thought I was the only one! my iPad is on my night stand, and the first thing I do every morning is checking the sale section @ sephora :smileyhappy:

jinxski

Always on the sale section! There's something really satisfactory about getting a deal, haha

Glad you got those liners, they look so nice!

elephant889

I get so sad because, here I am going through the sale section and seeing all these pretty things but when I try to purchase them they are all sold out :smileysad:

Do any of you lovely people have any tricks on how to snag these sale items before they sell out? I already tried putting everything in my "Loves", we'll see how that goes :smileytongue: 

rikkie

Check first thing in the morning! The sale section updates each day pretty early, so that's when you have the best chance. :smileyhappy:

melissabt

Adding it to your loves is a good idea (in case the item comes back). Checking back often helps too!

<3 Melissa
wendyomgwar

I'm on there like three times a day at least! I swear... its so addictive!

carrie1975

I've noticed that 4am Pacific time seems to be the time to get on and snag the deals. I too, purchased that eyeliner set x4 for gifts. That is when i realized i was a rouge member. I love the sale section because as with the eyeliner set, even new products are on sale. 

michmo

(0) Hearts

I agree with the time you posted.  7 a.m. Eastern seems to be the golden hour to me too!

mafan

I check almost every morning.  I even put things that are showing as out of stock on my Loves list, because they can come back again and it's easiest to check that first.  That's how I snagged the angled blush brush I wanted at a good price.

And yes, the free shipping for VIB Rouge will be great for that.  It's part of why I paid for Flash Shipping, which of course I don't need now, sigh.  But it is great to just pick up what you want when you see it without having to put in a huge order.

rikkie

Did you see you can get reimbursed for flash? Check the Rouge FAQ board! 

I definitely keep out of stock things in my loves, it's a great way to quickly snipe items that have just come back in stock. Obsessed much?? Haha. 

starletta8

Yep, I check the sales daily.

That's how I nabbed a second foundation brush when they were back in stock for a hot minute.  I also love to see what's on there if I want fillers for a promo code.

ChicDabbler

Yup, I used to check sales daily. It's ok, instead of feeling guilty, just count it as taking one for the team, bravely checking out the new rouge program (and report back? purrty plz? pics plz?) so the rest of us knows what we will (want) to be in for. :smileywink:

clarks18

It is for sure part of my daily routine.  You never know what you will find in the sale section.  I've gotten some great brushes from there.  Spyski I'm going to have to check the sales again because when I looked this morning those liquid liners were not there!  I think that might put me over the limit and help me get to Rouge.  I thought for sure I had made it but apparently not so much.

rikkie

Yep, it's a daily thing. :smileyhappy: I am so getting those eyeliners, they're gorgeous!

ghkim

(0) Hearts

i check it daily. but i missed the bite lip library sale!! and since when does sephora have a sale section in the store?? is that in all sephoras or just certain ones? i need to go check this out.

starletta8

In theory, all stores have them. They're usually on an endcap somewhere.

I've struggled to find them at some freestanding Sephoras, but I stalk the entire store until I find them.

Spyski

HEY you have the little "rouge" icon next to your avatar, how cool! I hope I get mine soon too. Not sure if Sephora stores have a sale section since I never been to one except a JC Penney (which isn't the same from what I can tell). I added that in the post for good measure in case there is a sale section in the actual stores :smileyhappy:

ghkim

you have one too!

annonymous1

in the past couple days they have sold out, but i got some really good eye brushes and a fan brush in the past for alot cheaper then usual, 

personally, i'm eyeing the christmas products in the sale from philo. if i buy them now on sale i can give them to co-workers or those random people that pop up around christmas time with gifts without spending a ton later :smileytongue:

Spyski

(0) Hearts

Haha I was thinking the same thing for Christmas gifts this upcoming year, I'm just wary on the expiration date. There is good ole Mr. Clean Magic Eraser for expiration dates though HAHA (no don't do that)

nebel

I always check it daily :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 49 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • wendyomgwar
    • annonymous1
    • melissabt