Spyski

Sephora Sale Items

Is it just me or do any of you other ladies check the "sale" page on the website or the sale item section at your local store like it's a part of your daily routine?

Since I logged in today and realized I met VIB Rouge which made me laugh because I wasn't sure to hide away in a dark corner because I spent wayyy too much than I thought OR to be excited and take advantage of the perks. Well, after some time of feeling like I was in the "doghouse" I went ahead and snagged some sale items to test out the free 3-day shipping for all VIB Rouge member orders + I wanted the welcome kit, hehe! What a great perk I must say! Anyway, to get back to the point...

The sale item page seems like it doesn't update often, but when it does there are some gems to be found. I remember not too long ago they had the Bite Beauty Lip Library for $50 $24 (that's a steal not a deal) Today, I grabbed this baby for $18 $10 which I'm really excited to try out! 

swfupload_7185024614646483177.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/elemental-molten-liquid-liners-P381508?skuId=1530294

Happy bargain hunting!

wingatprsct

Re: Sephora Sale Items

I got "lucky" yesterday and ordered the Sephora Collection Core bag organizer and 3-in-1 bag plus 4 Sephora OPI nail polishes that were in my shopping basket for the last 2 weeks.  I wanted the hanging makeup travel bag but SOMEBODY grabbed it before I could!  I check the sale section often and they do seem to have the same items there.  But every now and then, I find some real bargains.  My best deal of all time was the 15 Sephora Professional Brush Set with belted brush organizer for $100!

Most sale items seem to be clearance items.  I wish every now and then, Sephora would put a brand or selected items from a brand on sale for a discounted percentage off for a limited time.  When Sephora has their storewide discount sales, I only have a limited amount of money to spend at that time.  I guess I should start saving now, uh!

latinadiva

(0) Hearts

I check the sale page CONSTANTLY. But I'm not much of an online shopper, so then I get bummed because NONE of that stuff is ever on sale in stores lol

mafan

Yea, but the great part of VIB Rouge is that if you really want it, you can just order that before it disappears.  If it wasn't what you expected, you can still return it in store.

I check the section all the time.  It's gotten me into trouble, which is why I ordered one brush I saw and really wanted and I've been very good otherwise this month.  Not even the other brushes I saw yesterday or the mini nail polish set.  They're in the cart; we'll see what happens on the 1st tomorrow.  I'm trying hard to be good until the 12th.

Spyski

I got the eyeliners in the other day, here's a few pics!IMG_0178.JPGIMG_0183.JPGIMG_0193.JPG

Seems like they are waterproof and the emerald (Pantone 17-5641) is even makeup remover proof which means you will really need to slather on the remover for that color in particular. I really like the holographic lilac one which is very different from anything I've seen. The brown is a very versatile color that would suit an everyday look for eyeliner. Hope some of you snagged these because they were really a wonderful find!

jinxski

(0) Hearts

I agree, that turquoise color is so pretty! I love that brown one too, looks like a versatile set! :smileyhappy:

JenBlush

OMG! i love that turquoise color!! Let me know if they last, because I went the other day for the glitter eyeliner but they were all dried up! so that has restricted me from buying them!

Spyski

(0) Hearts

Good to know, the only color that looks like it would give me some trouble is the glittery blue since those swatches were one stroke it looked like it didn't pigment well with the glitter then again if you're using smaller strokes to line the eye I think it would work. Only concern is what @drrragon mentioned about it burning the eyes if glitter got in >.<

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Enabling, you're doing it right!

Spyski

But but but...is that really a bad thing? :smileywink:

lylysa

Heck no, with every post and post I see in this thread I'm closer and closer to buying it! :smileytongue:

clarks18

Those liners are huge!  That is a ton of product in each one of those tubes.  What a great value.  They are all so pretty.

wendyomgwar

Omg those are way gorgeous! I didn't pick up this set because I wasn't sure of the color payoff but now I'll definitely have to

drrragon

whoa those are just beautiful!  I remember when you first mentioned that you saw them in the sale section, and now with the gorgeous swatches you posted I *have* to have my own set! :smileyvery-happy:  I'm thinking of using the lilac in a wide line and emphasize with a thinner gel black cateye closer to the lash line.

Spyski

That would be a great idea for the lilac one! I'm trying to find ideas on how to wear the emerald or blue glitterly one one to make my eyes pop a lil more since I have blue/grey toned eyes. I hope they have em back up on the sale section soon! Also, the swatches were one stroke in case you were wondering.

drrragon

the emerald and blue are sooooooo gorgeous!  they look so "mermaidy" together!  I can definitely see how they would make your eye color pop!  maybe try a thin line on your bottom lash line?  I think either way they would look just beautiful.  I wonder if the glitter hurts if it gets into your eyes though.

Spyski

Thanks, I'll experiment when I get home tonight! I was kinda iffy about the glitter one as well for getting close to my waterline but I'll let ya know if its burning bad! haha guess i'll be the guinea pig :smileytongue:

drrragon

haha yes please do let us know, it will be a public service to all!  ooh what about doing a thick-ish line with the shimmery emerald, then overlay with a little bit of the glitter on the outer half?

Spyski

@drrragon, this just in...

I put the glittery blue one on my waterline but more near my lashes since its very precise and it did not burn. 10 minutes went by, well OK it irritates the waterline a little but nothing burning just a little watery eyes thats about it. I wouldn't recommend wearing the glittery one on the water line or any glitter for that matter lol

drrragon

(0) Hearts

whew glad your experiment went ok and the glitter didn't hurt your eyes any!  that's really nice of you to report back!  ok i'm definitely going to keep an eye out for this ...hopefully it comes back in the sale section right around the bonus points week :smileyhappy:

Spyski

(0) Hearts

No prob! Yeah that would be super. You should see my eyes right now lol. One is emerald and lilac and one is the glittery blue while testing out a red lippy sample. Baha! I like testing out makeup before the shower, so its all good :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 49 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • wendyomgwar
    • annonymous1
    • melissabt
    • drrragon
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler