ran8
Accepted Solution

Sephora Platinum Pro Brushes: Discontinued?

Noticed in the online catalog the platinum brushes are no longer listed.  Are these being discontinued? 

Guessing the replacement will be the Pro series. 

Also, will the I.T. Brushes be sticking around or are they also on their way out?

Thanks in advance. 

ChicDabbler

Re: Sephora Platinum Pro Brushes: Discontinued?

It will say "out of stock" or "not available" if they are getting re-stocked or right after they run out and before they get discontinued.

When Sephora stops carrying a product, it disappears from you shopping list without any notice or warning. This happened with Philosophy Hope is Eternal mist, Koh Gen Do Gommage Mask, and Too Faced Love Lisa lip balm. All 3 were on my shopping list at different time, and all 3 were just gone/taken off at some point without me knowing and without anywhere saying "out of stock" or "not available".  I've emailed and mentioned it many times to Sephora customer service, but the email response has been crappy of late, as if no one is paying attention and just gave me a completely irrelevant generic response (even got same response twice! to different questions!), which is why I've settled for giving feedback on BeautyTalk.

canseethruu

Just an FYI, when I was in the Indianapolis Store this passed Sunday, they had plenty of them.....I had the new ones on my shopping list.......I got the blush brush but I guess I need to go back and get the foundation and powder too before they're gone. On a brighter note, I have read excellent reviews on the new ones online....there is only a couple of reviews but they positive :-)

janinebt

Hi ladies,

Our Pro brushes are currently getting revamped! Not to worry the new and improved pro brushes will make a return soon :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
hotcoco1124

I love the new brushes, but I also got VERY excited when I saw the Platinums were on sale!  However, I don't think I'm finding the complete collction--I just ordered the brush belt (which has 15 Platinums), and bought #58 today in the store, but I can't find hardly any of the others.  I know there was more than what I have.  Is Sephora just out of them (gone forever... *tear*), or am I just not finding them?  At $10-15 a brush, I'd like to get as many as I can before they're gone!

-hotCoco1124

dianabt

(0) Hearts

hotcoco1124 wrote:

I love the new brushes, but I also got VERY excited when I saw the Platinums were on sale!  However, I don't think I'm finding the complete collction--I just ordered the brush belt (which has 15 Platinums), and bought #58 today in the store, but I can't find hardly any of the others.  I know there was more than what I have.  Is Sephora just out of them (gone forever... *tear*), or am I just not finding them?  At $10-15 a brush, I'd like to get as many as I can before they're gone!

-hotCoco1124

I'm sorry about that! A lot of the brushes ran out and are just simply gone from our online inventory :smileysad: I managed to get myself a blush, HD foundation, eyeliner and shadow brush but when I went back to find more.. gone!  I'm glad to hear you got the brush belt, thats an awesome collection I'd love to own myself!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • ran8
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • ChicDabbler
    • canseethruu