butterblume

Sephora Favorites: The Skin Edition!

*screams with excitement*

http://www.sephora.com/skin-bender-vol-1-P384803

http://www.sephora.com/skin-cleanse-vol-2-P384804

They're on my loves list for (hopefully) the January Skincare Month but omg so excited! WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT!

laurennnlove

Re: Sephora Favorites: The Skin Edition!

I just came across this today!! OH MY GOODNESS! At first, I wasn't going to get them because of the price, but after looking at V2 a little closer, I realized that at least half the bag contains things ive really wanted to try.  I was just in my local sephora yesterday and didn't see these, I can't wait for them to come put them out on display! ill be buying v2 for sure! I would loveeee if they came out with some sort of set specifically for oily skin! haha

chupi

Love that they have these now! Great idea!

Though, I have no interest in buying them for myself. I have more than enough deluxe samples from promo codes, point perks and GWPs.

marydiva

I was originally going to just get Vol 2. But.....I'm in a quest to find the perfect day moisturizer, so I'm getting Vol 1 as well. I think I may have a problem. 

butterblume

Have any of you ladies picked up these sets yet? I'm holding off until the January Skincare thing happens. Reading some of these comments I'm also a bit less enthused - looking at the sizes of the products they definitely are a bit smaller than I expected. I still want them like crazy, but compared for example to the beauty oils set which is $56 for $150 worth of product, $45 for $112 worth of product seems definitely an inferior deal.

katief241981

thanks for posting!!!! I can't wait.  I will be getting both of these!!!

Missie772

So we have the Beauty Oils, the Skin Bender, and the Skin Cleanse... I wonder if there will be anymore??? I am so excited for January!!!

kraezilyunique

I want both! And the beauty oils essentials Favorites set! I think I'll buy one per week in January - hopefully they'll last that long :smileysurprised:

BeautyJunkie325

I'm thinking my BFF & I need to split these up. 

meecheroo

Added the Vol. 2 to my cart :smileyhappy: I've already tried most of these products, so it's mostly for the GlamGlow mud mask.

prosopon

I am surprised it is still in stock!

Heatoyos1

Already added Vol. 2 to my cart for January 1st, woohoo!

ChicDabbler

Yay for new variety of Sephora Favorites! V1 is more mixed with some body stuff and things, V2 is more skincare oriented. #SkincareAddictProblem I already have or tried at least half of the things in both bags so my wallet is safe. Lol, I can totally put together my own kit even from the stash I have now, lol BeautyTester Favorites Vol. 1?

marydiva

I wish that V2 was exclusively masks and V1 was exclusively lotions and body things! It's driving me nuts that it's not. Oh well. 

Heatoyos1

Agreed!

DTalksAll

I love both of them & can't choose! BUT... I don't love the price. They are all GWP items thrown together into a set :smileysad: Maybe if I didn't already own at least 1/2 the stuff from each volume then I might be more inclined to buy it. IDK, I don't think you're getting your moneys worth for these, when you can get those as free GWP from other sites. 

LindaDD

I got really excited when I saw them and was debating which one to get, but you're right, this isn't a great price, especially since a lot of us have probably sampled at least half of these things.

lilyyy

Good point. Looking more closely at the products, I realize that I already own 60%+ of each set!

AllyKatVA

Why couldn't they come out with Volume 2 BEFORE my family finished shopping for me???

itsjaimiehere

(0) Hearts

Oh I will definitely be gifting these to myself after Christmas... I am really trying to cut back on buying color cosmetics, but skincare is fair game!!!!!

lilyyy

I am going to buy ALL of those, every single one. January 1 come faster please!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 40 replies
  • 98 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • chupi
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa