Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SUMMER NEWNESS FROM MILK MAKEUP

Have you seen the new Milk Makeup launches for Summer?! I tried the Matcha products and the Flex Concealer so far and I'm obsessed! What are you guys interested in trying?Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 5.05.44 PM.png

Re: SUMMER NEWNESS FROM MILK MAKEUP

The new MILK applicator. I love the incredible holo packaging. Also, love that the box was sealed shut with a sticker at both ends.

The applicator feels super soft and smooth and appears easy to clean. Handy if you like to clean your tools daily. I will post a review once I get to test drive it. I am hoping it works for me, since I am allergic to most sponges.  

http://www.sephora.com/dab-blend-applicator-P421941?skuId=1965169&icid2=products%20grid:p421941

IMG_7852.PNG

Spoiler
IMG_7849.JPGIMG_7855.PNGIMG_7858.PNG

I'm almost certain this won't work on my dry skin, but I am curious about the silicone blender they launched with it

Definitely going to check out both of the matcha products, and also interested in the new holographic lip glosses! (my holo obsession refuses to die!)

I picked up Mars and should have it today so I am excited to try that. I will be getting the blur stick next.

I am interested in the toner and cleanser especially for travel convenience but waiting to hear or see more legit reviews on these. 

I'd definitely go for the Flex Concealer and the Toner stick! Excited to try some Milk Makeup products for the first time since now we have Milk in Canada Sephora. 

I was lucky to receive the Mars holographic stick before its release, and I love it so much that I've been using it nearly every single day ever since it came in the mail! The only day I didn't use Mars, I used the original holo stick.

Anyway, I'm so curious about both the matcha cleanser and the matcha toner.

Hoping to get the Mars holo stick and the new holo glosses. The Matcha toner sounds interesting too.

The matcha toner looks awesome. I love the cooling stick and wonder if it will have a similar silkiness. 

Anonymous Insider

Hi Emily, I would love to try their new Mars Holo and the Matcha Toner. They look awesome!! I love Milk and their products. They're so edgy and I'm obsessed with how much choice they have xxxScreen Shot 2017-05-04 at 7.12.50 PM.png

Hi @byemilyjune

I'd love to try Milk's new Blur Spray. I'm always looking for a new mattifying setting spray since my skin is quite picky and I can never find one as good as my favorite (my skin is quite picky). It's got great reviews, so I should really go pick one up! 

XOXO,
Marieke
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos6
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 5.05.44 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 7.12.50 PM.png
  • IMG_7858.PNG
  • IMG_7855.PNG
  • IMG_7849.JPG