Elle7371

Recommendation for Men's Summer 2013 Cologne?

Can you recommend a clean smelling summer cologne preferably new, but if not your all time fav? I want to get a give for my husband.

lylysa

Re: Recommendation for Men's Summer 2013 Cologne?

(0) Hearts

The ones Diana suggested are great Summer scents, Issey Miyake's Sport is real zesty and energizing too (though I love Summer launches, it makes me sad because scents are limited edition) with bergamot and grapefruit but then holds some ground with ambergris and cedar. It's great for day time and has some weight to make it pretty long wearing but not heavy or musky.

Though Acqua di Gio is a long time favorite and staple, it's truly a great, crisp scent that blends ozonic/marine notes with citrus. It's sharp and grabs attention quickly but doesn't sting the senses. It's one of the top rated and selling scents for guys because of how wearable it is!

kd006

I tried sending you a comment on here earlier and it didn't work but hopefully it works now!

It's not exactly a summer cologne or new but it just smells amazing and it can be worn year round. Armani Code is my favorite that my boyfriend has and its his favorite as well :smileyhappy:

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Me too! I got an error message earlier, it actually happens quite a bit when I try to post in new fragrance threads for some reason!

dianabt

Hi Elle7371,

I have two recommendations for you to try:

Calvin Klein ck One Summer (notes of citrus, watermelon, leaves, waterfall, cucumber and mossy woods)

ck one summer

and Issey Miyake Pour Homme Summer (notes of Coriander, Grapefruit, Pineapple, Nutmeg, Vetiver, Cypress)

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer

Both are super light, crisp and summery scents for men to enjoy the upcoming warm summer! :smileyhappy: I also recommend the original Issey Miyake as well if you're not sure-it's a classic light and fresh scent.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • Elle7371
    • kd006