purplefrosting

Products and Brands at Sephora

(0) Hearts

How does Sephora decide what brands to stock? And how do they decide which products within a brand?

kevinoh7

Re: Products and Brands at Sephora

(0) Hearts

Where can I submit Tip Flops to be reviewed for consideration with Sephora?  I feel as though this could be a nice accessory and only shoe to be paired with nail polish.  I am launching a kickstarter page to get this product off the ground.

http://kck.st/16MpuBI

Thanks,

Tipflops(at)gmail(dot)com

Landscape.jpg

makeupmaven

Re: Products and Brands at Sephora

(0) Hearts

The same info in Olivia's post below is still valid.

Thanks!

Theresa

oliviabt

Hi purplefrosting. There are many factors our Merchant Te...

(0) Hearts

Hi purplefrosting. There are many factors our Merchant Team considers when choosing the brands and products Sephora will carry. Quality, variety, and innovation are key.

If you are interested in submitting new brands or products for review, please mail materials to:

Merchandising Submissions

525 Market Street, 32nd Floor

San Francisco, CA 94105

Please include your contact information, any press (if available), retail and wholesale price lists, current and future distribution strategies, and product samples submitted in their approved retail product packaging. You will be sent a confirmation email once your items have been received by the Merchandising Submissions Department. Hope that helps!

XO,
Olivia
purplefrosting

Re: Hi purplefrosting. There are many factors our Merchant Te...

(0) Hearts

I am just a curious customer, wondering if we could make suggestions! Definitely not a salesperson, but thank you for the response :smileyhappy:

oliviabt

Re: Hi purplefrosting. There are many factors our Merchant Te...

(0) Hearts

If you have suggestions for brands you would like to see on Sephora.com, please do not hesitate to email your feedback to customerservice@sephora.com, we want to hear from you! :smileyhappy:

XO,
Olivia
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • oliviabt
    • purplefrosting
    • kevinoh7