Katty2323

Ole Henriksen products getting smaller?

So I am trying to use up all of the skincare I bought last year before buying new stuff this year... Pesky new years resolutions!  I stumbled on a bottle of on the go cleanser in 12 fl oz size. I've had other products that size from the brand as well... So when I went to look the product up it's now only offered in 7 fl oz size. I think I only paid $28 for it if I remember correctly and now its $22 for almost half the size. Does anyone know what happened or if we can still buy the larger sizes anywhere?

tracygirl64

Re: Ole Henriksen products getting smaller?

[ Edited ]

Hmmm...I do see it available on other sites, 12 oz. for $30. Not sure why Sephora wouldn't be carrying that size anymore...weird.  I found it at skinstore.com. :/  On a side note, you are so pretty, Katty! :smileyhappy:

Katty2323

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Awe, ty! *blushes* It's weird they don't even offer the 12oz size on the ole site anymore either. curiouser and curiouser

tracygirl64

Maybe they did discontinue it in that size then. If that's the case, skinstore does still have the 12 oz. size in stock for when you do need to order more. Also, they have 15% off code...which is a nice little bonus! :smileyhappy:

Katty2323

Oh my! I totally just added that info to my skincare spreadsheet! Ty!

tracygirl64

You're welcome! :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • tracygirl64
    • Katty2323