ChicDabbler

Not cool, Sephora, where are the sheet masks?!?!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! How DARE you discontinue my favorite sheet mask again?!? First it was When Snow Angel, and now all 6 regular Karuna masks are gone from the website.

I don't understand. I just don't understand who is making these decisions. The Karuna mask wasn't even on the website for more than a couple months and it's gone. It's not even LE, and what's the point of writing a review on Sephora if the product is going to be gone in a couple months?!?! I know I'm losing interest in BT/Sephora, but I'm SO breaking up with you! Grrr!

*rage eating oreo ice cream + peanut butter*

ps. Don't bother recommending an alternative. I tried the Sephora , SK-II, Wei, Shiseido and others. No. I'm gonna go get me some Karuna from Beauty dot com now.

lovelykatya

Re: Not cool, Sephora, where are the sheet masks?!?!

I totally understand what you mean .. I soo hate it too when fave products disappear and then never come back. Sometimes I wish Sephora will send out an email about items that  are  "going, going, gone"  so speaking. Because it will give us a heads up to restock.

Zpsid91

[ Edited ]

I see the transformation kit still? It says its LE though :smileysad: Are you looking for just one mask?

I hate when that happens!! It is so irritating when favorite  products disappear!!

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

The variety pack is LE, but the one type pack of 4 masks is the permanent line and has been for the past 3 yrs that I've known about the brand. *sigh* Even when I want to give Sephora my money, it doesn't want them. So not qualifying for Rouge next year.

Zpsid91

(0) Hearts

Well balls :smileysad:

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • lovelykatya
    • ChicDabbler
    • Zpsid91