kimchikween

New Shu Uemura eyelash curler

(0) Hearts

Will you try it?

The innovative new s curler fits any eye shape and offers precise application so that you can really emphasize parts of your lashes without pinching skin, thanks to its small structure without side-bars.

swfupload_6953750103878598857.png

aviscardi

Re: New Shu Uemura eyelash curler

(0) Hearts

that looks scary lol. I have the shuemura, and i don't really use curlers often. but i feel like it doesn't fit the width of my eyes

Divine666Angel

(0) Hearts

This looks like fun! I have such trouble with the conventional eyelash curlers since they're all the same size. I would definitely be down for the extra time it takes if this actually works. Now some place I can purchase this baby in the US...... :smileyhappy:

lissay

(0) Hearts

I won't be trying this. I had a friend introduce me to the heated eye lash curler last year.  I don't ever think I"ll ever switch to anything else because I love it too much!

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I'm intrigued by it.  I have fairly long lashes that sometimes curl downward so I'm always using a lash curler.  

fhgarman

(0) Hearts

So funny, I actually pinned this to my Pinterest page last month with all the beauty products I hope to try. I was waiting for reviews to show up on the Shu Uemura website. I just checked and there are two reviews - both 5 stars. I think this curler would help with my outer lashes which don't always fit into my original SU curler. And it even looks more comfortable. But you'd have to be willing to take the extra time with the curler, because you'd probably have to do your lashes in multiple sections. And it's already tough to find the time to curl your lashes in the first place!

CzaCee

i got to try this at my local shu uemura counter here in the Philippines and I must say that this is quite hard to use! i like the original eyelash curler better.

lolo01

(0) Hearts

Looks scary...thank goodness that I don't use these things :smileywink:

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

Wow, I kind of want to try it and am kind of scared to try it all at the same time!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

THis reminds of the Urban Decay curler from a few years ago. I have a hard time using curlers like this because I can't see where it's going LOL 

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

you're so lucky @beautylovingirl....mascaras can give me volume and length but my lashes barely curl and stay curled....will have to try the trick suggested by @midnightangel - warming mine up with a blowdryer

beautylovingirl

I'm so thankful I don't have to use any eyelash curlers at all!

lylysa

I'll pass, it looks like the design used for standard corner lash curlers.

I've personally never stuck with using a lash curler, my Fairy Drops Scandal Queen amps up my lashes like no other! :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • lissay
    • DTalksAll
    • aviscardi
    • lylysa
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • beautylovingirl