Tirah

New Set by Too Faced!

Take a look... It's not on Sephora's "what's new" section yet nor the "view all" section of Too Faced brand but if you are on the Too Faced home page and scroll over the "what's new" of Too Faced its there.

http://www.sephora.com/ill-stop-world-melt-with-you-fall-2014-full-face-collection-P388105?icid2=too...

Loretta55

Re: New Set by Too Faced!

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the heads up. I will be receiving my order on Tuesday. I purchased TF Melted and really like it! It has pretty good staying power.

m00nchild

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Just ordered this... Hope it's worth the buy.. I've been dying to own peach beach and try out their melted lipsticks.. I already have one better than sex mascara as back up but I guess you can never be too prepared. :smileywink:

lovelykatya

(0) Hearts

too bad it's online only! I would want to swatch the quad shadows...

Kaydence26

(0) Hearts

Melted peony dusty rose is good .I also bought the salmon color - color bomb lip injection  the marshallow looks nice too so is candy glow blush and the lip injections extreme and regular.I love too faced.

IAmLadyLiterary

(0) Hearts

I already have the blush, and it's an amazing blush, but I don't need a second one :/  It's a nice set though, I think the quad turns out to be more of a freebie, same with the primer and lippie.  

michelle164

(0) Hearts

I love that name !!! ugh too bad I have the Melted Peony and the blush from a sale last year, wish you could pick your shades in a set :smileywink:

Mahin119

Just a heads up for anyone who was thinking of purchasing, I got the same eyeshadow quad in another set a few months ago and the quality is not very impressive compared to how good TF eyeshadows usually are! :/ 

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Looks like a great set. I would like to try Too Faced blushes at some point. Unfortunately, I already have a Melted Peony and don't like the color, or else I'd be all over this!

annypoo

(0) Hearts

Same!

gogreyhound

(0) Hearts

ooooohhhhh me likey! i was wanting to get that blush anyway. I may have to consider this--thanks for the heads-up! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • lovelykatya
    • michelle164
    • jellybean917
    • Loretta55
    • Mahin119
    • annypoo