DTalksAll

New Sephora Sets

New sets are now LIVE! 

Summer Stash: $45

http://www.sephora.com/summerstash-P386520?skuId=1608991

upload_4466421982439614450.jpg

The Leading Man Fragrance Sampler: $55

http://www.sephora.com/the-leading-man-fragrance-sampler-for-him-P385796?skuId=1605278

upload_7552327297468255606.jpg

Lashstash To Go: $25

http://www.sephora.com/lashstash-to-go-P386518?skuId=1608983

upload_2921975101581418483.jpg

Now if only they would release the sun safety kit... Hint Hint! 

Chickibum

Re: New Sephora Sets

So I just got my Summerstash... It came with pink escape... Which is OK but wow it's tiny... Like I have to use my nail to get some out, and I HATE stuff under my nails. I'm kind of disappointed. It's ok but not really worth it for $54 IMO. I'm probably going to return it

DTalksAll

Now I'm glad I didn't order one. 

Chickibum

(0) Hearts

Yeah I wish I hadn't... I hate returning stuff but this really is disappointing and overpriced imo

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

& the description for Summer Stash now says "Pink Escape" 

HookedOnBeauty2

(0) Hearts

Order placed!!! 

bratknits

Lash Stash is back in stock.

FireSpinner

Is everyone getting the Pink Escape *Josie maran  gelee* ?

I already have that one and really have no need for a second one. :smileysad:

BabyD0LL1982

(0) Hearts

Yah. I just got mine today and it's pink escape. :/

DTalksAll

Call the VIB line & complain. It's advertised as Berry Bliss :/ 

itsjaimiehere

I called and was told to exchange it... But that isn't going to do me any good if they ALL have Pink Escape! Goodness, Sephora :smileysad:

DTalksAll

LOL. And on FB I saw someone else ask & they said it shouldn't be Pink Escape & to let them know if it is. 

itsjaimiehere

So consistent!!! :/

HawaiianEyes7

I just ordered the Summer Stash last night! I thought I'd better order it online because I can see it going out of stock really quickly in stores. I'm most excited for the Stila Magnificent Metals eyeshadow, which are $42 for the full sized ones here :smileysad: I thought for $12 more I might as well get the mini plus a bunch of other minis too!

itsjaimiehere

I was disapointed that the Cheek Gelee was Pink Escape (not Berry Bliss).

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I just wish it came with the primer for the Stila, I don't feel like buying that separately for a mini eyeshadow :/ 

HawaiianEyes7

I know, I was a little disappointed about that. I might get one or two full sized one when I go to the States this summer since they're $10 cheaper there! 

kssweetheart

I was able to get the Lash Stash the other day, YES!!

I agree on the Sun Safety Kit - I'm hoping it comes out soon and hoping and actually Praying that I'll find out in time to get it. I'm so white and really need SPF products - hard to find things I like and it really has become an 

"I Must wear sunscreen" issue and is no longer a "Gee, I should probably wear some sunscreen, oh well."

I hope we're both able to score one - I'd probably want to score about a dozen, but will keep it to just one, so that as many people as possible can get one. I got lucky last year with an assist from my friend **beautytester** and although I was tempted to get more than one, I was actually proud of myself for not buying more. I know that probably sounds silly, but I really felt good about it.

I'll send you a PM with Sun Safety Kit as the subject line, that will hopefully be enough of a reminder to my brain to send you a PM if I see it comes into stock. Wishing us both luck. :smileyhappy:

lucyshnoosy

Hi kssweetheart,

I completely agree about trying to get the sun safety kit.  I'm really looking forward to this too and  I hope I can get one.  

I won't be hoarding either.  When limited items come out it can be so frustrating not to be able to get one because other people ordered mega-multiples.

Having said that, I think the onus should be on Sephora, not the customer, to make sure that certain very limited items can only be purchased once.  That way there will be fewer disappointed people.  

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I'm glad you were able to get the lash stash. 

Have you tried the Skinceuticals Physical Fusion SPF 50? It's a liquid mineral SPF that has a slight tint to counteract any white cast. Love it, HG product! It's on my Dermstore favorites list, so I get 10% off every time I order it. 

inmm

(0) Hearts

I tried it once, and it had a weird smell. Like a really faint gasoline.

I love the EltaMD UV Clear. It doesn't have a tint, but it goes on completely clear, which is unusual for a zinc based sunscreen.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 96 replies
  • 145 hearts
  • 40 in conversation
    • empty26
    • itscarin
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • marydiva
    • aviscardi