Ellenmae

New Sephora Favorites

Didn't see this online yet, but I walk into the store and saw "Meet your Match" that has 3 lip products and 3 nail polishes. $25. Sooo pretty.meetyourmatch.jpeg

Bite Beauty- lush fruit lip gloss

Deborah Lippmann- nail lacquer in girls just wanna have fun

Formula X - nail color in Invincible

Hourglass Cosmetics - Extreme sheen high shine lip gloss in Child

Nails Inc. - Devonshire Row nail polish

Tarte- lipsurgence lip tint in Elite

chelsd

Re: New Sephora Favorites

Up for the eclipse. There are two new favorites kits. Summer stash and lash stash. Go!!!! Eeee.

kellsmuneoka

(0) Hearts
brittieeee

(0) Hearts

is there an online code for this product??

annec322

kittichick

Blerg.

I was SO psyched to see a new Favorites set, but I'm so very not into nail polishes. And corals and purples aren't my lip-friends. 

Somebody call me a whaaaambulance! :smileysad:

melanito

Bought this tonight. I'm fair and all the colours are super flattering. The polishes are too. The orange deb lip one which looked garish is sheer and pretty. Great buy!!! Make sure u ask if they have it in store in the back so u can use 15 off

sp2001

(0) Hearts

i loooooove the deborah lippman polish color!

sp2001

mrsstory, the bite fruit lipglosses have a delicious smell, and taste. I actually reapply when I'm craving something sweet, they taste that good.

mrsstory

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the feedback, sp2001!  I saw my makeup obsessed friend last night, and told her about this gloss.  I think I'll swatch it on the back of my clean hand and give it a good sniff.  If I like it, it's mine.  If I can't deal with it, it's hers.  And she's absolutely happy to have it if I don't want it.  It's good that we have each other -- we feel better passing stuff we don't love to someone else so it's not wasted. 

melissabt

This is such a cute and versatile set!

<3 Melissa
notcreative

Melissabt,

Any word on the Super Stars kit that keeps coming in and out of stock.  Is it coming back for a few hours or at all?  Will there be any others released before the end of the year? I must know.  Thanks!

RandeeBT

Hi notcreative,

The Sephora Favorites Super Stars Kit will not be coming back in stock. We will definitely have other Sephora Favorites sets coming out in the future but we have not received specific release dates for this item. Keep checking the website regularly for new products. :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee
notcreative

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I am sad now.  Why did I miss that one?  I wanted to use almost everything (many for the first time).

mrsstory

I just ordered this.  I have a weakness for nail polishes, and I figure I might as well get it while I have the discount. 

I feel a little reluctant about the Bite lip gloss.  I'm sensitive to smells, and some reviews said they have a really strong smell.  I guess it depends on the kind of smell.  If it's a lanolin smell like my Nars lip gloss, I'll be okay.  If it's some weird perfume smell (like Estee Lauder's lipsticks -- ugh!), I'll pass it along to a friend.  But I'll keep that matching nail polish!  :-) 

bratknits

Giggling at "weakness" since my husband calls it a "sickness."  Of course he would have to be with me yesterday when I stopped at JCP and noticed that a bunch of the Ciate and Nails Inc. kits were marked down to $7 inside the SiJCP an then 15% off that.  How could I not grab one, a couple ... OK four.

mrsstory

Some people smoke.  Some drink.  A lot of women collect purses or shoes.  I have my nail polish.  Relatively speaking, I think my weakness (?sickness?) could be worse.  :-) 

When the picture was posted, I was squinting at it, looking at that nails, inc. polish.  I wondered if I already had it.  Nope, the ones I have a similar, but different! 

(I can hear my husband sighing now . . . )

Enjoy playing with your four new kits . . . and the three new polishes in this set, if you get it!  :-)

bratknits

(0) Hearts

It'll maybe be here tomorrow... I need another bin.

hackneyfl

(0) Hearts

Thank goodness, finally something I am NOT interested in getting ;-)

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

Hmm I generally LOVE sephora favorites sets, but the only thing that i want from this is the Tarte liptint lol

happygen

This is so pretty, I couldn't resist and just ordered it online :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:   I absolutely LOVE Sephora Favorites sets!! They are awesome!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 70 replies
  • 149 hearts
  • 40 in conversation
    • kenny
    • melanito
    • spoiledbrat
    • melissaleah
    • wendyomgwar
    • starrymom