LariTheLoud

New Sephora Favorites Skin Set spotted in SiJCP today!!!

So I was wandering around the mall today (don't worry, I stuck to my no-buy!) and peeked into my SiJCP. Lo and behold, I spotted a brand new skin rescue set for the summer! It looked to be geared toward combination/oily skin, and it included the FAB red cleanser, Dr. Brandt pores-no-more mattifier, PTR mattifier, OH sheer transformation (I believe, or it might have been the eye gel. I've forgotten already!), and several other oil control products. I don't have a complete list because, silly me, I forgot to take a photo. :smileysad: There were 10 products in total. It was $35, and I was so excited to see it that I almost scooped it up immediately.... But I remembered my no-buy and abstained. 

In any case, keep an eye out for this! I don't see it online yet, but I'm sure it will start showing up soon.

Manda

Re: New Sephora Favorites Skin Set spotted in SiJCP today!!!

(0) Hearts

Yeah it makes sense. Sadly for me though - I sweat however my skin is still dry. D: Oh how I adore my skin. :smileytongue:

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

In the same boat here. My skin is always dry. I spend my life trying to keep it moisturized. 

Biedazzle

My skin has been so oily lately with the weather change and it's driving me nuts! This sounds like something I might need to checkout!

Somewhat off topic but does anyone know if there is a list of what is sold at SiJCP? And also what promotions are available at both stores? I was thinking about going there to get fragrance this weekend but I don't want to if I won't get triple points for it. 

laurennnlove

that sounds like the perfect set for me! everything i want to try to combat my oily skin!!!! thank you laritheloud (:

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

You're welcome!! I really think it looks like an amazing deal for we who struggle with controlling oil over the summer. It's a great way to try out a bunch of new products and find out what works. I hope you find it at your SiJCP!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 27 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • Manda
    • lmi82
    • spotspotcat
    • liv545
    • fatimamummy
    • notcreative