thewanderlust

New Sephora Favorites, December 2013!

I went to my local Sephora today and saw a bunch of NEW Sephora Favorites sets! Well at least, I believe they're new. I've only been a Sephora addict for a few months now. :smileyhappy: They are an essential oils set (face oil, hair oil, cleansing oil, body oil), set of 5 Sephora brand eyeliners, a new Favorites set, and a set of "glow" products like bronzers and High Beam. What new sets have you spotted recently and which are catching your eye?
thewanderlust

Re: New Sephora Favorites, December 2013!

(0) Hearts

Btw, I was stalking Sephora on Pinterest and there are some new items, including a new Sephora Favorites fragrance set. It's a smaller set with a light pink (rather than hot pink) packaging. Hehe.

thewanderlust

@kittichick I believe that's the Super Star set I saw! And that's definitely the In the Glow set I saw. Darn, I feel silly for thinking they're new, but that explains why they were kind of in the corner. Now that I think of it, they don't have the new lace pattern either. Oops. :smileysad: But the $58 essential oils set looks great. I wish they could come out with a new skincare (in general) favorites set! But I doubt it, that's too many good things in one package haha.

I did see a bunch of different fragrance sampler sets (with a fragrance voucher). I guess they're putting out all the oldies as holiday gift possibilities. Not a bad thing though, if you're like me and you've never seen them before. LOL

kittichick

(0) Hearts

Aww, don't feel silly. I ge super excited at the idea of new Favorites sets too! :smileyhappy:

lilyyy

[ Edited ]

Go back.

Take pics.

Get showered with hearts!

GGrace

(0) Hearts

I second that, I need pictures

thewanderlust

@kittichick I don't know why I can never respond to posts directly. :smileysad: But I do know about that set and nope, they were different ones! The new Sephora favorites has an Orgasm blush (not blush & bronzer duo) and Benefit They're Real Mascara. Unfortunately I don't remember the other products haha.

The other "glow" set (I don't really know the name) has High Beam, a Lorac shimmery powder, Too Faced chocolate soleil etc. I remember several shimmery products which I'm not a fan of, but I wish I took pix for your girls!

The essentials oils set has like 12 mini products, super cool gift and beautiful packaging!

kittichick

Was the favorites you're describing a "Super Stars" set? Did it also have Exfolikate, Hourglass Mineral Veil primer, a Buxom lip gloss, a Sephora eyeshadow trio, and a mini MUFE High Def powder? That's what's in the Super Stars set that came out before this last one. It's also the set that made me obsessed with Sephora Favs sets. I would totally buy another one if I could.

The glow set sounds like this one, which came out a year ago. Is that it?upload_5020965641433515261.jpg

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

Omg! Sooo want this!

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Ah! It's so beautiful! :smileyvery-happy: I think I might just have to have it. 

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

Think they well sell it online? 

marydiva

(0) Hearts

I'm crossing my fingers! It's gorgeous! 

marydiva

This is exciting! :smileyvery-happy: I can't wait to see what the new Favorite set looks like! 

kittichick

(0) Hearts

Arg! Still no new sets on the site!!

There was a Glam & Glow (was that the name?) Favorites set that was available until not too long ago. I think it was $45? Could that be what you saw?

There is a Favorites set called Draw the Line for $30 that's been out for a little while now (several months). It's here:

http://www.sephora.com/draw-the-line-P382072?skuId=1552132

We did hear about the new essential oils set, a few days ago. Psyched about that!

kittichick

(0) Hearts

Whoops. It was "Glitz & Glam". It looks like this:

upload_1984935362293963140.jpgThe other thread on the Essential Oils set is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/RED-ALERT-RED-ALERT/m-p/903353/highlight/true#M11630

ShinyMagpie

(0) Hearts

A list of the ingredients and reviews for Glitz and Glam here: http://reviews.sephora.com/8723/P376651/reviews.htm

EllieyJelly

(0) Hearts

Can anyone tell me anything about the new favorites set?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • lilyyy
    • kittichick
    • FireSpinner
    • GGrace
    • thewanderlust