annika

Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab discontinued?

Hey, has anyone heard/read anything about Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Punjab being discontinued? It's out of stock at Sephora, Nordstrom & the Nars website....I just ran out & I'm a little worried! I love this stuff!

ilovebears

Re: Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab discontinued?

(0) Hearts

Lord & Taylor seems to still have it in stock, if you're in a hurry to get it. :smileyhappy:

Chickibum

(0) Hearts

OMG I saw the title and my heart sank. That was scary! Lol

annika

Oh phew!! thanks guys!

kevinbt

Hi Annika! That shade is not being discontinued. I just checked our inventory system and it looks like it will be available again the second week of May. :smileyhappy: 

Cheers!

Kevin

RandeeBT

Thanks, Kevin! I would be devastated if it was discontinued! It is my favorite foundation and Punjab is the color I wear too, annika!

Best,
Randee
LariTheLoud

[ Edited ]

Hey annika!

I spoke to my favorite SA at the Nars counter just a week or two ago and from what I understand, they've been having some serious warehouse/production issues. I'm not sure if the shade is actually discontinued or if it's just a victim of their reorganization, etc. This is why the radiant creamy concealer in Chantilly and Vanilla have been in low stock or nonexistent for the past long while, too (though it has been recently restocked).

Try calling up your Nars counter at your local Nordies and they should have some good information for you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • ilovebears
    • annika
    • kevinbt
    • LariTheLoud
    • RandeeBT
    • Chickibum