jisub89

NARS contour blush

Will the NARS contour blush be available in Sephora? If so, when? In time for chic week?Screen Shot 2014-03-22 at 11.04.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-03-22 at 11.05.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-03-22 at 11.05.41 AM.png

jenpred

Re: NARS contour blush

(0) Hearts

Hi all! Question: is Paloma as dark as it looks in the photo? I am torn between Olympia and Paloma. For reference, I wear Ceylan and Alaska in NARS, and B20 in the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. I have a light olive complexion with surface redness. I want a natural contour, but I'm thinking Olympia might be too pink? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you :smileyvery-happy:!

RandeeBT

Hi jenpred!

Paloma is not nearly as dark as the picture here is making it look. I think Paloma would be the best Contour Blush for your complexion! I have played with all 3 of the shades, and Paloma would be perfect for you. Olympia would be a bit too light and too pink for your complexion. :smileyhappy: 

Best,
Randee
jenpred

(0) Hearts

Thanks Randee! :smileyvery-happy: I was leaning toward that one! 

*quickly adds Paloma to basket*

sophieMI

(0) Hearts

These are fantastic, thanks for the post!!!

bellarob

(0) Hearts

These look beautiful! Thanka for sharing. Love Nars

poemelyric

[ Edited ]

I got mine on Friday through Nordstrom's.  I am an 8 in UD Naked Skin and in Nars Sheer Matte/Sheer Glow i'm Macaco (med/dark 4) and I got Geinah.  I love it!  I think it's more for medium dark/deep skin tones though because the colors are darker (more towards brown) than the others.  I'd give Nordstrom's a try.  The GWP was nice.  It's a satin lip pencil in Rikugien (a nice universal shade), the pro primer, the optical brightening concentate ans a satin bag.  I think you just have to spend $125 on Nars products to get it.. 

RandeeBT

Hi jisub89!

I received confirmation that we will be getting this item on our website during the last week in April. Thank you for your patience. :smileyhappy: 

Best,
Randee
cig01

I bought the medium shade Paloma from Nordstrom. I love it! 

jisub89

Just for reference, what shade are you? I was thinking of getting Olympia - the lightest shade of the three for my 3Y03 - 3Y06 skin (I wear NARS Sheer Glow in Ceylan, Urban Decay Naked Foundation in 3, MUFE HD Foundation 120).

I think I would like this as well since I've been hunting for a matte highlighter powder for the longest time. 

cig01

Sorry for the late response. My shade is 1Y06 without any tan. I considered Olympia but it may have been too light for me, especially during the Summer months. It might work for you though since you are lighter. I have to use Paloma with a light hand. It's very pigmented. 

jisub89

(0) Hearts

Thanks! That was very helpful :smileyhappy:

321Christina

(0) Hearts

I check every day on the Sephora site...hoping it will be here in time for the 15% sale! Otherwise, I may hold out for the Anastasia contour kit. 

love2shop42

Nordstroms has them and free shipping.

redwagon44

Oooo, they have a GWP with NARS too! Fantastic

redwagon44

Thank you for posting this! Ordering this now. Have been so excited for these!

SirenPrincess

I really want this too.  I'm hoping Sephora gets them.

RandeeBT

Hi jisub89,

I am currently looking into this for you. I will reach out to you again when I have more information regarding the availability of this item. Thanks for your patience! 

Best,
Randee
jisub89

It's still not available in Sephora. Do any mods know if Sephora will be carrying the contour blush or not?

britter77

I think it should hit sephora stores on April 1st!

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

Thanks for posting! I haven't seen these!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 21 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • poemelyric
    • cig01
    • jenpred
    • britter77
    • wingatprsct
    • sophieMI