NARS Ita Brush

[ Edited ]

I was wondering if a mod could please help me Smiley Happy  

When will the Nars Ita brush #21 come back in stock?  I've been wanting this brush for a while now and I'd prefer to purchase it from Sephora. I talked with Nordstrom's and they aren't planning on carrying it anymore ( muuuwahhhh Smiley Sad 

I'm not sure if NARS is discontinuing this brush… Seems unlikely as it's really popular.

itabrush21_Seccion1.jpg

Re: NARS Ita Brush

Check out Hakuhodo itabake medium ($60). It's same style, size except better quality.  Words of warning though: once you use hakuhodo brushes, most likely you won't buy Nars or Mac again. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

They're sold out there too :-(

(0) Hearts

It is there now if you interested. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

agree.

The are now available at Bloomingdale's. I just ordered one online from their website.

(0) Hearts

It's awesome for contouring the jawline because of the shape.

Yet, I doubt I'd spend $75.00 again. I prefer to use soft dense angled brushes for cheekbone & highlighting above blush for a delicate gradient look using powder or cream.

The same goes for the jawline...a small/narrow dense hair brush works just as well. After purchasing two of these (one for personal use/other for professional) I honestly feel this is way over priced for what I'm able to do with a multi-use type high quality brush.

Anyone know when this will be back ?

(0) Hearts

I wish I knew too

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i just ordered from bloomingdales

(0) Hearts

I finally got my hands on the Nars ita brush!!!!! I bought it from Lord and Taylor the other day. I did`t want a dude one so I just waited and waited and I`m so excited now hahaha

(0) Hearts

has any one seen it in stock online? I live in Australia so I can't call the Melrose store to get it shipped to my U.S address then to me Smiley Sad 

Nars flagship store on melrose has them in stock. You can call and get it and they'll ship it to you. I live in L.A so I went to the store today and picked one up.

(0) Hearts

Its available on ebay and amazon! other sites no longer carry it!

it will be back. My L&T counter said late Spring, no exact dates though

(0) Hearts

It's in stock on the bloomingdales website.

(0) Hearts

Hi! That brush is amazing! I would wait for it to get back in stock, and purchase it then. I've heard so many good things about it from YouTube. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

yikes $90

(0) Hearts

Soho still has some, get ordered mine.

(0) Hearts

Just ordered from NARS Melrose Store. They still have it.

(0) Hearts

thanks everyone. I purchased this brush a few weeks ago from Nordstroms and love it! It's amazing!

(0) Hearts

The Nars boutique is soho on prince street has it. I just got one as a present for my friend today.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments