roxystar4

NARS Ita Brush

[ Edited ]

I was wondering if a mod could please help me :smileyhappy:  

When will the Nars Ita brush #21 come back in stock?  I've been wanting this brush for a while now and I'd prefer to purchase it from Sephora. I talked with Nordstrom's and they aren't planning on carrying it anymore ( muuuwahhhh :smileysad: 

I'm not sure if NARS is discontinuing this brush… Seems unlikely as it's really popular.

itabrush21_Seccion1.jpg

writetanyaj

Re: NARS Ita Brush

if anyone knows where i might find it i really do need to replace mine but $55 is insane to me! id much rather find the $40 one and purchase that instead of the new version 

Kittieana

(0) Hearts

So I called the NARS in Melrose in Cali and I ordered it. They said they had enough for their waiting list and more so I was lucky. She fedex it to me today. So happy right now. Thanks again  Gee123

writetanyaj

(0) Hearts

I tried calling they won't answer...do you know how much it was is it the e$55 one or the $40 one?

CristyP

(0) Hearts

It's the $55 one. Apparently the bristles are now better quality, that's why the price went up!

Kittieana

(0) Hearts

Thanks at Gee 123

Gee123

The Nars Boutique store in Melrose, California has some some in stock. The old version of the Ita brush is not available anymore. Nars is selling a new 2014 version for $55 & the boutique has those for sale now. It's supposed to have better hair & different handle. Their number is (310) 623-1731. I am not sure if they have a wait list but all I did was call & ask to be out on a list so I could be informed when they were in stock again. They called me today & I purchased it. Give it a try!

melisa16

[ Edited ]

Well it looks I won't be purchasing the new brush, I don't like when a product becomes popular and a company  "makes it better" with a higher price.

roxystar4

i agree, and often times the "better" part isn't better at all!

latinadiva

That better be one amazing handle for that big of a jump in price! lol 

Kittieana

(0) Hearts

I just called the Nars store in Bleeker St and they took my name down and said that they get the ita brush all the time and he took my name down and said that he will give me a call as soon as he gets it. They are sold out now. But he said that they aew the first ones that get them. Yayyy. Thanks to the person that said we can get them there. 😘

PoesRevy

Hi ShawnaMarie,

I believe that rpertu2 may have meant the Nars store located at 413 Bleecker Street in NYC.

penelopepuffman

(0) Hearts

If you want one of the benefit blush brushes, i'll mail you mine I used it once and never since!

rpertu2

(0) Hearts

I went to Nars Bleeker this past weekend and they have the new and improved Ita in stock! Call them and they will ship it to you!

ShawnaMarie

(0) Hearts

What is the Nars Bleeker?! I have been searching for this brush high and low! thank you!!

Manda

I have been looking all over the place for #27 Yachiyo by Nars and everyone was sold out, until I went to Lord and Taylor. They were the only one who sold it and therefore, someone just had to get it. I won't say who it is, because I am certain everyone can guess.

shalie

I just started watching the youtube videos on makeup and got interested on the ita brush called nordstrom they to call in a few weeks to see if they have it.

Teresaanne92

(0) Hearts

This just made my day! I've been searching everywhere for this brush as well! :smileyhappy:

jfc0124

So I just chatted a customer service rep on Nordstrom because I have STILL been searching high and low for this brush and this is what they said: "NARS is currently out of stock on this item due to a temporary closure of their production plant. The item will be coming back in stock, however we are not currently aware of a backorder date."

Not sure why the plant closed or when it will reopen? Buttt the good news is that they will most likely be making the brush again at some point! :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

jfc0124, you just made my day.  Bloomies cancelled my order of this brush so I'm still on the hunt. 

FuturePedNP

If any of you ladies are looking for a dupe, I think we may be in luck! I as well have not been able to find the brush anywhere (except on eBay where they are going for OVER $100!!!). BUT, guess what? I think I have found 2 dupes that would work just as well! 

Some of you may have heard of the Everyday Mineral Itahake Brush! It is so similar to the Nars Ita #21 that it's scary! Only difference from the outside looking in, is that the Itahake brush has longer, more dense, synthetic bristles while the Ita has shorter, less dense, real hair bristles. Here's the best part though, the Itahake is $15.99! OVER less than half of the price for the Nars Ita! It's so worth a shot! hqdefault.jpg

Lastly, ONE MORE DUPE! How many of us have the Benefit Hoola bronzers or box blushes? Guess what the brush to those look like? You're welcome! :smileywink:benefit-coralista-blush-brush.jpg

Hope this helped! Kisses! XOXO

-Jillian

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

Has the Ihatake brush been discontinued? I can't find it on their site...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 107 replies
  • 70 hearts
  • 70 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • lovinglondon
    • DTalksAll
    • lb1414
    • reflectsgold
    • gaiya