roxystar4

NARS Ita Brush

[ Edited ]

I was wondering if a mod could please help me :smileyhappy:  

When will the Nars Ita brush #21 come back in stock?  I've been wanting this brush for a while now and I'd prefer to purchase it from Sephora. I talked with Nordstrom's and they aren't planning on carrying it anymore ( muuuwahhhh :smileysad: 

I'm not sure if NARS is discontinuing this brush… Seems unlikely as it's really popular.

itabrush21_Seccion1.jpg

jfc0124

Re: NARS Ita Brush

So I just chatted a customer service rep on Nordstrom because I have STILL been searching high and low for this brush and this is what they said: "NARS is currently out of stock on this item due to a temporary closure of their production plant. The item will be coming back in stock, however we are not currently aware of a backorder date."

Not sure why the plant closed or when it will reopen? Buttt the good news is that they will most likely be making the brush again at some point! :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

jfc0124, you just made my day.  Bloomies cancelled my order of this brush so I'm still on the hunt. 

FuturePedNP

If any of you ladies are looking for a dupe, I think we may be in luck! I as well have not been able to find the brush anywhere (except on eBay where they are going for OVER $100!!!). BUT, guess what? I think I have found 2 dupes that would work just as well! 

Some of you may have heard of the Everyday Mineral Itahake Brush! It is so similar to the Nars Ita #21 that it's scary! Only difference from the outside looking in, is that the Itahake brush has longer, more dense, synthetic bristles while the Ita has shorter, less dense, real hair bristles. Here's the best part though, the Itahake is $15.99! OVER less than half of the price for the Nars Ita! It's so worth a shot! hqdefault.jpg

Lastly, ONE MORE DUPE! How many of us have the Benefit Hoola bronzers or box blushes? Guess what the brush to those look like? You're welcome! :smileywink:benefit-coralista-blush-brush.jpg

Hope this helped! Kisses! XOXO

-Jillian

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

Has the Ihatake brush been discontinued? I can't find it on their site...

lb1414

I just got Hoola a couple weeks ago and was thinking to myself that the brush seems so similar to the Nars Ita. I used it to contour and it worked really well!

FuturePedNP

I thought so too! It's a little more difficult to hold BUT serves its purpose! 

aviscardi

Ive tried it too, it does work but it is harder to hold so i don't use it often.

roxystar4

update: bloomingdales just sent me a cancellation email. miffed because they should have just taken it off their website instead of having people order it and then get an email saying it will come in a month (because it's backordered)… and then a month later an email that says that it's not coming at all.

katie1724

Nordstrom did that to me recently, too! There was an eyeshadow that I know is being discontinued, so I ordered it (yay!) only to receive the cancellation email a few days later. :smileysad:

roxystar4

katie1724, I was so upset by my cancellation email :/ were you able to find the eyeshadow elsewhere?

katie1724

(0) Hearts

@roxystar4: No, I wasn't! They even tried to locate it at another store to have it shipped directly, but no luck. I did find it on eBay from strawberrynet, but the normal retail is $29 and this is $39 (which includes shipping), but I don't think I want it *that* badly. :smileyhappy:

melde

I was stalking this too. That is really frustrating. :smileysad:

I can't find it anywhere else, either. :smileysad:

Analy

I was so excited because I was about to order it from Bloomingdales BUT....then I get a message that says it's in backorder and takes me back to their main page :smileysad: sad, sad day

Missie772

This brush looks super interesting and of course I had to YouTube tutorials on this brush. Now I really want it. Enablers... you have a special place in my heart!!! But my wallet hates you!!!

MermaidBarbie

I want this, too! I remember watching this tutorial on YouTube with Jaclyn Hill using this brush to contour her face. It's amazing.

PoesRevy

Hi roxystar4,

Hope that you love this brush. I have never had issues with mine (shedding, etc). I looked at Nars and do not see #21 or the #28, so I wonder if it is being d/c'd-hmmm...

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I don't know why they would discontinue it though, I feel like a lot of people like it and Nars would be loosing out on a money maker!

lexa42009

(0) Hearts

I keep asking myself the same question. Why would nars discontinue a brush that people are willing to pay over 100 dollars for? doesnt make any sense to me!

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

i emailed them twice and both times they said it was just OOS. but recently they said it could be a few weeks to a few months. not sure whats going on with the manufacturing of it

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I emailed nars and they said its just out of stock. but it should have been in stock already

PoesRevy

It would not make sense, but....stranger things have happened. Let's hope they don't!

Cannot wait for you to try it out :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 111 replies
  • 71 hearts
  • 73 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • lovinglondon
    • DTalksAll
    • lb1414
    • reflectsgold