kimchikween

More enabling - New palettes from Bobbi Brown

Now available on their website and Nordstroms (seems like they are introducing new collections sooner than everyone else?) and, hopefully, eventually at Sephora.

Twilight Pink Lip & Eye Palette

_8376793.jpg

Eyeshadow shades include:
- Ivory
- Dusk Sparkle
- Canary Shimmer Wash
- Cool Ivory
- Nude
- Slate
- Opal Sparkle
- Truffle
- Twilight Pink Metallic
- Espresso

Lip color shades include:
- Golden Pink
- Nude Pink
- Pale Mauve
- Bronzed Pink

Smokey - Cool Eyeshadow Palette

_8376840.jpg

Shades include:
- Ivory
- Graphite Sparkle
- Smokey Grey Shimmer Wash
- Truffle
- Platinum Sparkle
- Caviar

Smokey-Warm Eyeshadow Palette

_8376844.jpg

Shades include:
- Ivory
- Antique Gold Metallic
- Blonde
- Golden Chocolate Metallic
- Chiffon Sparkle
- Espresso

SirenPrincess

Re: More enabling - New palettes from Bobbi Brown

(0) Hearts

There are even more up on the Bobbi Brown site now.  I hope Sephora gets these!

Sequin Shimmer Brick Eye Palette--tons of shimmer colors in strips

Date Night Lip and Eye Palette (I personally like the everyday below better, same format, just different colors)

Evening Out Set--Six eyeshadows, mascara, small brush set, and a bag

Hot Cocoa Palette--8 eyeshadows and a blush

Old Hollywood Eye Palette--9 eyeshadows

I'd post pictures, but I'm not sure how to post them from another website.

laur0927

(0) Hearts

Any word on if Sephora will be carrying these?

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

I buy a lot of Bobbi palettes and it's my experience that Sephora tends to get the new palettes about 2 months after their available somewhere else.  Sometimes the new palettes are available first exclusively in stores (I bought my Bobbi and Katie palette at Bergdorf Goodman a good month before it was available online), and sometimes they are available exclusively first online (the case with the new Twilight palette, I believe as my local Nordstroms doesn't have them yet).  Then they'll be available at most major department stores and online, and then Sephora last.  Sephora doesn't get everything, but they do tend to get the large palettes from what I've seen in the past.

spoiledbrat

The twilight pink was my first Bobbi palette, not product. Love neutral eyeshadows and pinky-brown lippies. Would give it 5 stars. Have tried every color and love them all. Thanks for letting us know that Nordstrom has it now:smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Ooooohhhh... definitely eyeing up the last two palettes! The lip colors in the first don't look like shades I'd wear unfortunately, but the shadows look gorgeous!

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

@SirenPrincess - I don't own any BB products so thinking these might be good to start with...that's what I'm telling myself :smileywink:

SirenPrincess

You really can't go wrong with any BB eye palettes.  I'm sort of addicted to them.  Just recently I've purchased the Navy and Nude, the Bobbi and Katie, and the Rich Chocolate palettes ... in addition to the older ones I already had.  I think the Twilight palette is going to be on my Christmas list, at least that's what I keep telling myself to convince myself to note buy it.  And probably the cute little travel one posted below too.

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

WANT!  Okay, so what if I have most of the colors already, I don't have the LE colors. WANT.  Yeah, I have a problem.

kimchikween

Also new - the Everyday Pretty Lip and Eye Palette

swfupload_2320626954867717359.gifThe palette she'll actually use (and love) over and over again--this ultra-flattering set adds pretty polish to eyes and lips. Ivory, Chino and Espresso Eye Shadow shades make a complimentary trio for creating a range of eye looks. Plus two beautifully wearable Lip Color shades--Pink Beige and Mauve--can be worn on their own or mixed for a signature lip look. The finishing touch? A mini High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Bare Sparkle conveniently snaps into the center of this mirrored compact.

swfupload_5925796388123382763.jpg

drrragon

(0) Hearts

oh i love these!  i've resisted buying this the last two years because i wasn't into mattes, but this year i might just finally get one.  adorable!

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

They had a very similar palette to this one last year and it had my beloved glitter gloss in it.  So sad glitter gloss is gone, but I'm wondering what the Bare Sparkle gloss is like.  I've bought ... oh 6 BB glosses trying to replace the glitter gloss without success.  This one might be worth a try.  And I do like the lip color shades and surprisingly don't have Chino eyeshadow.  I might have to get this.

spoiledbrat

Siren - i purchased the palette from the BB website. The gift was two sparkle mini's and a mini mascara. The lippies are gorg!

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

Ohh, thanks!  Definitely need :-)

violalea

(0) Hearts

Haha you are too much too too much :smileywink:.

kimchikween

Heeheee..too bad there isn't a devil smiley emoticon... :smileywink:

I'm enabling so that someone will buy and then swatch them.  :smileylol:

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

That's definitely smart, lol. :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies