Kiki1517

Makeup Forever Brushes

[ Edited ]

Seriously ogling all these MUFE brushes, just wish I could see them in person, they look amazing. Are they new? I don't see reviews on any of them yet.

swfupload_844040459693266230.jpg

swfupload_4077845975838661854.jpgswfupload_8533772599812356946.jpgswfupload_4936110655031277086.jpg

nebel

Re: Makeup Forever Brushes

New and INCREDIBLE.  I have just one so far, but I want ALL OF THEM.  I got to play with them at the MUFE boutique in NYC at the Sephora SOHO store, and my favorite artist there told me all about them and what they were for. I would have bought more, but they were already out of stock of the ones I wanted!  The slanted end on the edge of the handle actually is another useful tool- my artist showed me how to use it to scoop out cream products (like concealer) and apply the to a palette to be mixed or whatever.  Really nice. 

Kiki1517

Did you have any favorites from the ones that you saw?

Kiki1517

Thanks @nebel, I wish my Sephora had one of those, they definitely should expand because it is always so crowded. Now I really, really want to see them. I know it isn't going to take long before I just go for it and and at least get one to try out. I would never have thought of using the tail end as a spatula. I was in need of one because I often mix foundations and then remembered that I had one stashed in my dental assisting practice kit from back when I was in school 4 years ago. Scored in my own junk closet lol.

nebel

The one I wound up getting was the 142, which I've been using for highlighting powder and general blending on the face. I need to go find the list of the brushes I wanted! I wrote them all down...erm... somewhere....

spoiledbrat

kiki love you in your new avatar - you are gorgeous! :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

Thank you :smileyvery-happy:

spacesuit

(0) Hearts

I haven't had the chance to try these out, but I know Temptalia has been reviewing some of the new MUFE brushes and not all of the reviews have been favorable. They are probably still worth checking out though!

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

That's why I really want to see them in person. If they are cheap brushes, I don't mind buying online. I've noticed that Christine really only favors MAC brushes though, I remember reading her reviews on Sigma and she didn't like any of them, but I know most people favor them over MAC. I always head to her site for swatches though.

drrragon

ooh me too!  they started popping up online and then I saw them yesterday in a Sephora.  They're goooorgeously soft.  But the ones I saw were stuck to the display so I couldn't really get too good of a look.  But they're definitely on my "wants" list.

Kiki1517

[ Edited ]

Yay, I really hope they show up at my Sephora so I can see them. They are reasonably priced and comparable to other highend brushes. I seriously need to stop with the brush obsession, but I can't. They're one thing that lasts forever, worth the money! :smileytongue:

Stop-sign-for-obsession-special-report.png

drrragon

[ Edited ]

LOL I need to print out that STOP sign and tape it to my Sephora Rouge card!  

p.s. the kabukis were soooooo plushy

Kiki1517

I need to hide mine too hahaha

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • drrragon