rockhound0508

Make over on Friday with Celebrity Make up Artist

I stopped in at Macy's the other day and the Lacome Makeup artist Tarek Abbas is going to be there this Friday!   I have an appointment with him!

I am really hoping he has 'the' answer to covering my dark circles and has a simple eye makeup routine for me to follow.

Anyone have any must have's from the Lacome line?

Anyone ever had a MO done by him? 

rockhound0508

Re: Make over on Friday with Celebrity Make up Artist

(0) Hearts

Okay so I am impressed!

I have a sample of the Absolue eye cream from signing up as well as  Bi Facial remover,  Hypnose Drama mascara, Visionnaire (to use at night)

Today I bought:

Genifique Youth Activatihg Concentrate - under moisturizer in AM.  - DID My skin look Great!

Regenerie Eye Multi actions - Hoping it takes care of the crepyness (maybe some of the circles over time)

Regenerie Lift Makeup un Claire 30C - and I got to tell you she was spot on with the match... and geeze I have been getting much too light foundations.  

Quick blush - Mauve Coquette

And my skin is luminous.  Even had someone come up to me and comment on my skin afterwards.

In addtions we used Absolue Premium moiturizer (AM)  

and a toner.

For they lips she lined with Le Crayon is Cedre and used  Rouge in Love lipstick in 217M Delicate lace (NEXT PURCHASE) topped with Optical Rose - Le Laque Fever

lip shine.

And the eyes:

Eye shadow foundation and the sienna sultry 5 shadow kit, using darkest color to line

Hypnose drama (with macara primer first)

And under eye circles... a trick she learned from Ross Burton ...   she covered the dark area with a peachy eye pencil  (Le Lipstique in Fraschelle).  She called it 'bleeding the eye out'

then covered it with a liquid concealer.

Lightly powdered   DONE.

Exta goodies Lancome added:

3  of the .5 oz Absolue moisturier

2 more sample macara's

2 more Bi Facil make up remover

2 oz Exfoliante Franchelle Body Scrup

2 oz Savon Fraichelle body cleansing gel

Color Design Lipstick in Love it  (great everyday color)

helpful

(0) Hearts

I use the Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation am in love! I also think they have great mascaras and shadows. :smileyhappy:

kaye123

(0) Hearts

That's so exciting! I have heard that the Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer from Lancome is amazing. Can't wait to hear how it goes!

rockhound0508

(0) Hearts

today's the day 

dianabt

Hello rockhound0508, 

How fun! I've had the pleasure of working with Tarek for a few other pro events with Lancome when I was a specialty artist for them, he is fantastic with colors and application you will love it! 

What is great about Lancome is that simplicity is key to a majority of their looks and everything is designed to enhance your natural beauty but add a fun bit of color and more emphasis to key features on the face. 

I have to admit that I am in love with a majority of their items to this day! The skincare is fabulous no matter how much it changes around, and the mascaras, lipsticks and shadow primer (as well as pressed powders) are top notch.  I still use a huge chunk of their products in my everyday "look".

Have fun and let him know what you are looking for right off the bat so he knows what you would like and the best fixes for any of your beauty dilemmas. Be sure to come back and share with us how it all went! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
rockhound0508

(0) Hearts

Oh and I am going to get some feedback on the best colors...eye shadow and lipstick...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • helpful
    • rockhound0508
    • kaye123