StarChatcher

Make Up For Ever Vs. bareMinerals

(0) Hearts

Hello! Im really stuck :/

I use Kat Von D liquid foundation, and I always use a powder foundation on top of it to get the full look I want. I've been using Make Up Fore Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation and I really like the way I look using it! But my friend recently showed me bareMinerals Original Foundation Broad Spectrum! bareMinerals has that natural look that I like, and Make Up For Ever has that perfect Mat look that covers really well! They are both really good foundations but I don't know if I should switch or stay with what I have. Please help!

Oh yea! And I have skin that gets a bit shiney later in the day, and I have acne pron skin

Titian06

Re: Make Up For Ever Vs. bareMinerals

Hi, StarChatcher!  I think if your happy with what you are using, which it sounds like you are, you should stay with what you have.  However, if you live near a Sephora stop in for a sample of BE to see how you like it; or if you live near a BE Boutique, stop in to give it a try.  I have not tried Kat Von D, but have used BE (and another mineral foundation).  There is a big difference in the feel of a liquid and a mineral foundation.  Even both mineral foundations felt different.  I couldn't stand the way either one felt on my face.  It felt like a mask, like I was suffocating--I wanted to rip it off.  But that's just me.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • Titian06
    • StarChatcher